Turn your iPhone or iPad into an animated old style retro flip-flap Arrivals and Departures flight board for any airport in the world! mi Flight Board is designed based on the old departures board at the Grand Central Terminal Station in New York City and has a beautiful old style retro feel.
Download mi Flight Board and view the departures and arrivals board at your favourite airports. View updated flight status information in real-time , the #1 travel app in over 35 countries.
• Old style retro-feel based on the old departures board at Grand Central Station in New York City
• Includes over 6,000 airports and 1,500 airlines worldwide
• See the real-time status or use as a flight tracker to track any flight in the world
• Search for specific flights, by destination or airline
• Efficiently switch between flight Departures and Arrivals boards
• Enables you to answer the question:“I wonder what planes are arriving in Phoenix at the moment?” or “Has Dad’s plane arrived yet?”
See our other flight tracker and flight radar apps.
mi Flight Tracker
mi Flight Radar
This app has an optional subscription to enable flight notifications pushed directly to your phone and extended time frames for the flight boards out to 24 hours. There is one subscription and three ways of paying, monthly (bronze), 6 monthly (silver), or yearly (gold). This is an auto-renewing subscription. This subscription unlocks premium services across all our apps, where available. Get updates on departure & arrival times, latest delays, gate & baggage reclaim changes. No commitment, you can cancel any time. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and conditions: http://www.miflightsapp.com/terms_and_conditions.html
Please note that some charter flights are not listed and that flight data may be delayed by up to 15 mins due to FAA regulations and that charter flights are not listed.
Thanks for using the flight board app. This is a minor update only, fixing a few bugs and introducing some stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
Much quicker than FlightAware to determine all in/outbound flight from a location. Excellent filters for limiting airline or destination. Annoying ads though...
Worst app. I’ve ever seen.
In my opinion this is a scam changes to pro version $$$ then to a play game on apple store. Has ads on top of program. And program will not work
Doesn’t show terminals...Fail...
It doesn’t show the terminal, which makes it useless. Showing the gates helps, but some gates are in both terminals. Like D gate. Not good...
- Stewart Swatton
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Appeclectic Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.