rsTouch Pro for Reason
By Harmony Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPad control surface for Reason! (PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING)
rsTouch provides hands-on control for the Propellerhead Reason MIXER & TRANSPORT functions. In DEVICE mode, control 82 Reason devices from dedicated iPad screens!
Tired of trying to manipulate tiny controls with a mouse? Need more computer screen space? With rsTouch and a MIDI connection (USB MIDI or Wi-Fi network MIDI), you can record, playback, and mix Reason songs from anywhere in your studio using your iPad. Control Reason's main mixer in banks of 8 channels. Create new sounds, or tweak existing ones from rack device screens. Use transport controls or the "jog strip" to navigate; set loop range and location markers. View current playback position on timecode and bar-beat displays.
rsTouch's mixer and device displays offer large, color coded multi-touch faders and rotary controls. Dedicated "control panels" for 82 Reason synthesizers, mixers, effects & utility devices puts Reason device control at your fingertips. Control Reason's main mixer's channel level, pan, send effects, inserts, compressor and gate dynamics, and EQ. Channel fader meters, master volume meter, and the "Big Meter" provide visual feedback to monitor audio levels. All of which helps bring your virtual Reason studio to life!
rsTouch also includes a music keyboard and drum pads to play Reason synths and drum machines, or record into a sequencer track.
OSX and Windows installers for the required Reason control surface support files are available as a free download from www.delora.com. YOU MUST INSTALL THESE FILES TO USE RSTOUCH.
IT IS CRITICAL THAT ALL SETUP STEPS BE DONE AS DIRECTED. See "Requirements & Setup" and read the user manual on the rsTouch product page at www.delora.com. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems or questions and we will be happy to assist you.
* iPad running iOS 5.1 or greater
* Propellerhead Reason 6.5.0 (or higher, including Reason 8) or Reason Essentials 1.5 (or higher) running on your Mac or Windows PC
* rsTouch Reason support files installed on your Mac or PC. DOWNLOAD FREE INSTALLER AT www.delora.com
* Dedicated iPad MIDI input and output connection to computer (wired or network MIDI)
-- wired MIDI interfaces must reliably support MIDI SYSEX commands!
-- Network MIDI requires Wi-Fi access to computer running Reason
-- PC NETWORK MIDI USERS: You must have a CoreMIDI compatible network MIDI driver installed (see user manual).
-- Set iPad Bluetooth OFF if using network MIDI
* Control Reason's Main Mixer, Master Section & Rack devices using multitouch rotaries, faders, and buttons
* Always available Transport controls, including "jog strip" & 5 programmable location markers
* "Big Meter" display
* Timecode & bar-beat "LCD"
* Tempo setting & display
* Undo, Redo
* Device Rack mode: control 82 Reason instruments, effects and utilities from customized device screens
* Main Mixer mode:
-- Channel names and numbers
-- 8 mixer channels at a time
-- Bank buttons (by 1 or 8)
-- Bank change swipe gesture
-- Four programmable bank buttons + last/busses bank
-- Long-throw channel faders; levels shown in dB; extended length faders available
-- Link channels for “gang” fader operation
-- Mute and solo; clear all mutes or solos
-- Channel VU and Peak meters
-- Channel pan; value displayed
-- Channel effects sends & enables (8 per channel) - patch name for each send bus displayed
-- Channel insert: Bypass, 4 rotaries, 4 buttons
-- Channel EQ; controls on 3 switchable/scrollable views
-- Channel compressor and gate; controls on 2 views
* Master mode:
-- 8 Master sends and returns
-- Master insert: bypass, 4 rotaries & buttons
-- Master bus compressor
-- Long-throw master level fader; level shown in dB
-- Master level VU and Peak meter
-- Control Room settings popup
* Perform mode: keyboard and drum pads for playing and recording Reason synths and drum machines from the iPad
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Bug fix for External MIDI Instrument panel
• Fix minor visual issues on several device panels
• Add legends to the patch and track name displays
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harmony Systems, Inc.
- © 2009 - 2015 Harmony Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.