TripScout is the only travel entertainment platform for the traveler that dreams about their next trip every single day!
1. Visual Discovery: Whether you are looking for a destination that inspires you or planning a specific trip, our travel app provides a portal for visual discovery by featuring the best articles and videos from top publishers and local influencers for each destination.
2. Inspir-action: TripScout also allows travelers to then turn their inspiration into action as every restaurant, cafe, shop, or site featured within the content is mapped to one of our 100M+ points of interest. Travelers can easily save anything they discover with one tap and then stitch together their perfect trip with a full, personalized itinerary and map.
3. Personalized Daily Brief: Our “Today” tab gives travelers a personalized, daily dose of wanderlust for their upcoming trips – including a trip countdown, new trip recommendations, weather summaries, and a destination of the day.
The TripScout app has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, Travel & Leisure, and by hundreds of travel bloggers as an essential resource for travelers, here are a few things that have been said about our app:
- “Helps travelers explore the local side of the city” - USA Today
- “Basically the best thing ever for travelers.” - Conde Nast Traveler
- "Finally, a travel app that’s purposefully, blissfully simple” - Travel+Leisure
- "Perfect for the curious traveler" - American Airlines
Thank you for making us a part of your journey - keep exploring!
Happy Travels to all of our TripScout's around the world! We've taken "spring cleaning" to heart and have been hard at work preparing and shiny-and-new version of TripScout to officially kick off travel season. There are too many improvements to list here, but some of our favorites are:
-Our new style guide has been fully implemented on every screen. So fresh. So clean.
-We've mapped all of our saved places and placed them in a single view with your list.
-It's now super easy to add the place you are searching to your Wishlist. Just tap the <3 on the top corner of the Content screen.
-New users: you can instantly save any of the places mentioned in any article. We added a new onboarding animation to show you how and added photos, categories, and profile link to every place.
-Articles are now more readable, we degrade the header as you scroll and allow the locations list to be minimized further.
-We restyled all of the alerts in-app, improved readability on the Today tab, and added images to search results.
-As always, we squashed some bugs, made some performance improvements, and made around 30 more design tweaks that aren't mentioned here.
We're working on some major new features that will be available soon, in the meantime send us any feedback, thoughts, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and extremely informative tours
When I first started using TripScout there were only a few maps and now there are over 100 maps for cities across the world! TripScout makes planning trips easy, convenient and most of all fun! I have used the TripScout mobile guide for vacations to Washington DC, San Francisco, Chicago, Charlotte and Nashville. The travel guides for each of the cities are informative, interesting and helpful. On each of my trips, TripScout led me to cool places that only the locals would know about. (I wouldn’t of been able to find those local places if I used some main stream travel website). Building the itinerary through the app is easy, fun and most of all NOT stressful. I especially love using the offline maps (saves data!) and GPS navigation. I am excited to try out TripScout on my upcoming trips overseas, as I have heard great things about the TripScout Europe guides. TripScout is a must for any novice or experienced traveler. Download now and check it out!
Such a unique way to travel & discover hidden spots only locals know about!
Friends I travel with always ask me, “How do you know where to find all these hole-in-the-wall spots?!” My answer: TripScout! TripScout has made all my trips so memorable, and I feel like a local walking around the city. As a student studying abroad, I used TripScout as a convenient way to travel. The maps are quick and easy to access, and because I was on a budget, it made it a much cheaper way to travel on my own. Plus, I was able to download the maps before I would go exploring- that meant using no data! You can also pre-plan your trip by saving and sorting locations you want to visit! This app has made it easy to connect with the city I’m in because I can go at my own pace. All in all, TripScout has awesome guides that are very informative, fun, and interactive... Love this app, now all my friends are using it!
Fun, local perspective for your travels
I got TripScout to use while on a trip to South Korea and Hong Kong. Loved how easy the app was to use and enjoyed my Korean audio guide Sunny. You can download the content for the cities you are visiting so it can be used offline.
Sunny suggested some great places in South Korea and we tried some of the picks for Honk Kong dining and they were so yummy.
The thing I love the most about this app is that when I bought it, it came with the personal input and touches of its creators. I got a personal email just letting me know they would be happy to help if I got over there and needed any additional suggestions for my trip or travel advice. So often you buy an app and that is it. I really felt like I bought a product that was backed up by real people who love travel and want to help you have the best experience possible.
- TripScout, Inc.
- 159 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 TripScout, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.