Jira Cloud is the best task planner and organizer for software, service and project teams.
- CAPTURE tasks, requests and project work.
- UPDATE work items quickly without a computer.
- KNOW what's going on via real-time notifications.
- CHAT & COLLABORATE with robust communication and file attachment features.
- CUSTOMISE Jira with project templates, fields and agile reports by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account.
PLAN, TRACK and RESPOND on the go with the Jira Cloud mobile app from Atlassian. Sign up for FREE!
FEATURES in detail:
MANAGE TASKS, REQUESTS AND MORE
- Track anything - tasks, bugs, requests and more
- Attach screenshots and videos to give context
- Structure work with labels, subtasks, epics and more
- Start simple or adopt agile with optional scrum and kanban features
REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS
- Learn of new changes to work items across different timezones
- Get real time notifications from your conversations even when you're away from your desk
CHAT & COLLABORATE TO GET THINGS MOVING
- Share work items to collaborators
- Chat and coordinate with comments and @ mentions to team members
- Add screenshots and other attachments to give more context on requests, bugs or tasks
TRACK & UPDATE WORK FROM START TO FINISH
- Change the workflow based on your team process, add steps as you see fit
- Move work along your workflow
- Coordinate and organize your work with unlimited projects and teams
- Adopt kanban or scrum as you learn by adding or removing agile features in settings
RESOLVE REQUESTS QUICKLY
- View your support queues on mobile
- Respond to customer issues within your service queues
- Check your response times and SLAs on the go
- Organize ITSM helpdesks or servicedesks on the computer
PRIORITISE YOUR BACKLOG
- Prepare tasks before they before they are ready to be worked on by the team
- Move and rank work items in your board and backlog
- Organize your sprints in the backlog before starting the next one
COMPLETE WORK AND KEEP IMPROVING
- Log and estimate time on every work item
- Update work status on the go
- Start and complete agile sprints in the mobile app
- Kanban and scrum reports available on desktop for performance tracking
MORE FEATURES ON THE DESKTOP
- Manage users, teams and permissions
- Use project templates and custom fields
- Set up agile reports and dashboards by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account
Feedback? Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
For our existing customers, if you have problems logging in, please check with your admins that your Jira instance is on the cloud instead of the self-hosted (server) version. A Jira server app is coming soon.
- You can now change an issue's type, as long as the new issue type's workflow is the same.
- Admins of next-gen projects can now reorder columns and add column limits by selecting the column's more (…) icon.
- In next-gen projects, the field order you set on the web version will now be reflected in the mobile app.
- You can now create an issue by sharing a file in the Files app
- We've fixed a bug where the summary field was truncated in edit mode
- We've fixed a bug where JSD customers couldn't be found in the reporter picker search
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and handy
This is a great companion app to the website to be able to pull up and comment / update issues without having to bring my laptop.
Adding an Apple Watch extension to receive notifications for comments is a neat touch.
Only reason I gave it 4 Stars is lack of support for dashboards. It would be nice to have this open on my screen to avoid it disappearing between the dozens of tabs I have open. If this is something in the works I have no problems updating to 5 Stars.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for your review, we're glad to see you're finding the app useful. I'd love to know what your role is and learn how you use dashboards at the moment on web. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers
Good overall app, using Jira on the go
The app experience feels a lot better than the website which I find very cluttered and many clicks to get to what I need.
One feature that would make the app a “must have” would be the ability to create a ticket on the backlog while you are not in front of your computer. Many times an idea come for an issue/improvement while you may not be in the office but have your phone with you. Creating a quick ticket on the go would be great.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, we indeed need to add quick creation on the backlog and we will.
Meanwhile you can create issues in the "Issues Tab". Or, if your phone supports 3D touch, you can 3D touch the app icon and create a ticket right away.
A very good app
This app keeps getting better very quickly. I really enjoy the responsiveness of the dev team. Features seem to be added every other week. While not every feature that I would like to have is here, I’m sure it’s only a matter of time (and not much at that)
I wish I could see who’s on a watchlist, but most importantly, I’d like to be able to triage tickets here (I.e. move tickets to different boards, link issues, etc)
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 143.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Atlassian Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.