By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With LinkedIn Groups, you have access to like-minded professionals so you can learn from their experience. It’s like having coffee with the leading experts in your industry.
Join private communities, enjoy meaningful conversations, and get ideas from experts. Post comments, questions, or photos to add to any discussion. It’s more than just an app - it’s where the best professionals belong.
• Find experts in conversations that are relevant to your career
• Learn from thought-leaders who can provide you with useful information
• Stay connected to your industry with personalized updates from your groups
• Boost your professional reputation by getting involved and sharing your perspective
• Strengthen your network by connecting to professionals in your industry
What's New in Version 1.5
Bug fixes and improvements
What a great platform for professional sharing and networking. Full marks for this one. Great for business.
Not intuitive, limited, stifles interaction
I manage a Group and the features are very limited. Stats on the group are not available unless you sign up for the highest cost monthly charge. Also you can't easily have interactive conversations - very limited tagging and you can't add links in comments.
Discussions are always gone!
I get email alerts about different discussions, but whenever I click the link and get directed to the app, it tells me it was a great discussion but is no longer available. But if I close it out and go back to the link in the email, sometimes it will show the second time. Fix this annoying bug!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 13, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 66.8 MB
- Languages: English, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.