Tracking your shifts has never been easier!
With Shift Days, you can see at a glance when you’re working. Suitable for your iPhone and/or iPad, the clear, easily readable calendar allows you to track your working days and hours with minimal effort – you can add or remove a shift with a single tap.
Designed with shift workers in mind, Shift Days enables you to see a full month of shifts on the screen, making it easier than ever to manage your working life.
- Color-code your shifts and assign short-names for at-a-glance insights
- Intuitive rota interface for quick rotation application
- Add multiple memos for quick reminders of each day’s events
- Shift widget enables you to see upcoming shifts without even opening the app
- Share your schedule easily with friends and family
- Sync with iCloud for real-time updates across your iPad and iPhone
- See up to two shifts per day.
- Add unlimited shifts to your calendar.
- Change your shift schedule just by tapping on the calendar.
- Copy and paste shifts for rapid diary updates.
- Add your rotation and automatically fill the calendar in a few simple steps.
- Get push notifications for shift events.
- Week number with four different patterns (1-2, 2-1, 1-52, 0-51).
- Set the start day of your week to any day.
- Email your shift events.
- Share your monthly shift view (via email/SMS/print/photo album)
The intuitive shift managing interface makes Shift Days suitable for anyone who wants to take the pain out of their diary management. The app is perfect for those working random hours and days, as well as individuals working fixed shifts on rotation.
People already benefitting from Shift Days include:
- Emergency workers
- Security Guards
- Students and part timers
- Taxi or Uber drivers
- Waiters and waitresses
- Construction workers
- Men of the Night’s Watch
- Improved Today Widget
- Screen Optimization for New Devices
- Localization: Korean, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- Improved Stability
Ratings and Reviews
I had to switch from my old faithful calendar cause they quit updating to something new. Figure I would give this calendar a try. So far I do like it but I think I have the same complaints as everyone else. I wish I could put more then two appointments, jobs etc on one day. Some days are action packed and I use my little quick look calendar to keep me in check. Also maybe add more colors to choose from or be able to create your own color. And one more thing, it would be nice if there was an option where you didn't have to put a time frame down at all. I have a shift marked for dr appts, I have to write some time frame down on the Original set up. I'm not going to go back in each time and change the time frame when I can jus add the the correct appointment time in the notes section. But it does throw you off when you glance at it and it says dr. Appt 900. It's my first day playing with this so we shall see how it goes.
Great app & worth the $$ but...
I ended up paying for this app because like many others, I have a busy schedule! I love that you can quickly look and see what’s going on in the month with the simple format and the color options of the tabs. You can add in memos of you need details on events. It’s great and worth the money IMO.
My only complaint (and the reason it’s 4/5 stars) is that occasionally when I am trying to add in a memo for a day it will glitch and put the memo on the first of the month instead of whichever day I selected. I end up having to add a memo on a particular day and leave it generated on first of the month, add in another memo on the day I want and THEN it’ll stay on that particular day. After that I can go back and delete the one it created on the first of the month. It’s pretty annoying, but it’s a minor bug that I’m sure they’ll fix at some point.
Best Darn'dest App on the Market!
Love it! I love everything about it! Everything is quick and easy to see. I'm a VERY insanely busy person. Even my friends know to ask me to hang out 2 weeks in advance. Let me tell you what's so great:
1. It's simple! This is my quick look calendar. You can schedule 2 events per day, and each day can be color coded and symbolized in limitless combinations. Therefore, when you're very very busy, this calendar takes all the calculating out of your frenzied life. Two months from now on a Wednesday do I expect to be sleeping during the day or night? Quick look. Got it! Four weekends from now which city will I be in? Quick look. Got it! When is my club meeting again? Quick look. Got it! Anniversary? Birthday? Quick look. Got it! No more shifting through your big complex calendar for the simple and important details you need fast.
2. The entire calendar can be messaged or emailed to those who need it, with a complete key of all your codes. Sometimes I don't want people seeing my detailed and personal hour by hour iCalendar that I run side by side with this one. This one amazingly provides all the basics that anyone should need to see.
3. You can add notes!
Best calendar companion I ever had!
- PIXO Incorporation
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
- Pro Upgrade Now $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.