Connect your iPhone to TV - fast, easy & ad free! Cast music, photos & videos to your Smart TV or any other UPnP / DLNA receiver. No in-app purchases, no hardware needed!
* music streaming: play your favorite songs or playlists on your DLNA receiver
* photo streaming: view your best pictures on the big TV screen - single or as a slideshow
* video streaming: enjoy your videos in best 4K quality
Cast media - but there is a lot more!
- NEW! Zoom into photos with intuitive 2-finger gestures!
- NEW! Rotate pictures with intuitive 2-finger gestures!
- Play your photos as slideshow with transitions to the big screen!
- Swipe left or right to get to the next picture!
- Sort your music by interpretes, songs, albums or genres and stream it to any DLNA receiver!
- use your iPhone/iPad as remote control while casting videos & music: regulate the volume, pause, stop or skip titles - with just one click!
- Stream media to Smart TV which is stored on your PC!
- Works with any HomeKit-enabled accessories. Just setup your accessory in the Home app and define a scene that should be run when launching Nero Streaming Player.
How does it work?
Installing Nero Streaming Player, it allows to play photos, videos & music from your iPhone or iPad to your Smart TV or DLNA receiver. You do not need any hdmi cable or cast hardware. Using DLNA standard, no configuration is required. Just connect your iPhone and Smart TV to the same WiFi network and get started. Open the app and select a photo, video or song and click on the TV symbol on the lower right corner. A list of all your target devices in your local WiFi network will be displayed. Choose one and get your media on the big screen!
What about playing media from PC to Smart TV?
Just download and install free Nero MediaHome 2016 PC server and via Nero Streaming Player play all your photos, videos, and music from your PC and laptop on your TV, or straight on your mobile device, too. Simply click "Play from PC" in Nero Streaming Player and with one touch you will jump right into the timeline of all the photos and videos located on your PC. Via Nero Streaming Player browse and play all your media and make use of comfortable, enhanced features like viewing of family and friends via face recognition or by simply viewing places you have visited.
Please note: Your mobile device and your WiFi enabled Smart TV need to be on the same WiFi network. It is highly recommended to use only in private and secured wireless networks.
- NEW: Enable music streaming to Sonos devices
- NEW: Video tutorial on Nero Streaming Player
- NEW: Compatible with iOS 11
- NEW: Compatible with iPhoneX
Ratings and Reviews
Trouble mirror screening
I have iPhoneX (10) and a smart vizio television and it didn’t do anything to my tv or phone it didn’t let me mirror my phone to the television. It found it but nothing happens when I was trying to use and then it told me I needed to download more apps to figure the first one out I got ...
Both my TV and phone are connected to the same network. In one part of this app it shows the app is connected to this network but when the app try’s to play my videos it shows it is connected to another network in my home that my TV can’t connect to therefore I can’t play my videos. I’m so disappointed!
I like this app very much. It make's my life easier and saving me time.
- Nero AG
- 40.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nero AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.