By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
What's New in Version 2.2017.44204
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great for checklists, reminders, syncing
I *really* like being able to see my lists in an overview, and I love the sync with the Mac app (free download, associated with the Chrome browser) and web app.
I’m giving it 5 stars although it’s pretty mediocre for merely taking notes. For that I use Apple’s free Notes app. But pretty much everything else is in Google Keep.
After 26 Oct fix, won’t open on iPad or iPhone.
Now 13 Nov and this still does not open on my iPad. Is somebody addressing this or is this a casualty of some sort of skirmish.
16 Nov 17. Hi. I let the app update on my iPad and it still won’t open (brand stays static on screen, no data). Works on several other devices, including an iPhone 6.
I NEED this app for my iWatch
The only reason I don’t give this app a 5-Star rating is because I cannot use this app on my iWatch!!! I have tried SO MANY “list” apps and this one is by far my favorite! Simple and easy to use. Yet, so functional.
APPLE AND/OR GOOGLE
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, make this app available for the iWatch!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 2.2017.44204
- Size: 159 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.