go90 – Stream TV & Live Sports
By Verizon Media LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to go90. Enjoy video streaming of original shows, live sports & more. Find your new favorites on one of four curated Networks:
• go90 XO – fierce, fresh, fearless TV. New comedies, dramas, reality shows and more. Watch new episodes of t@gged each week, and reconnect with all episodes of Veronica Mars now!
• go90 Zone – not a regular sports channel. It goes beyond streaming live sports and stories and takes fans inside the game with series like QB1, MVP and NBA Bright Lights.
• go90 Saga - your home for smart, hilarious, mind-bending TV. Sci-fi, horror, gaming & more. Watch every episode of classic sci-fi shows like Fringe, Babylon 5 and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
• go90 Session - Dispatches from the edge of global culture. Streaming TV that checks what’s next in music, style, and art. Check out TAWK with Awkwafina and Vice Autobiographies.
• Stream shows from BuzzFeed, AwesomenessTV, Vice, Funny Or Die, Machinima and more
• Stay up to date on live video streaming with go90's Live Calendar
• Easily discover new shows based on your favorites with customized recommendations
• Never miss an episode with custom notifications for every show
• Cast your favorite shows and live games directly to your TV (some content restrictions apply)
Verizon Wireless customers get access to:
• The best of TV, including The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, ESPN News and Analysis, Love & Hip Hop, Cake Boss, MythBusters and more
• Verizon Wireless postpay customers can stream shows and live games on the go90 app over LTE without it counting against their data (requires go90 app version 2.9 or later)*
* Compatible device in U.S. req’d. Other app activity, including download, counts against your data plan. For Verizon Unlimited customers, go90 data usage will be counted, but will not be billed. Subject to Verizon Wireless Agmts, Data Plan & other terms. Safety Mode may impact streaming audio or video content. Subject to change.
What's New in Version 3.0.52
Bug fixes and improvements
cannot play video
For the past two days, the app has been unable to play episodes of Veronica Mars, despite the show appearing in the various lists on the app. When I click on a video, it says that it is “currently unavailable”. I had no trouble with this three days ago. When the app is able to play video it works great, but currently it's not. Strangely, other shows seem to still work. If Veronica Mars is no longer available, it should be removed from the app altogether, otherwise the playback issues need to be resolved.
Was great now freezes - resolved
I was previously using this with the google home app, casting to Chromecast. I deleted the google app and used Rocket Roku; it's working perfect now. Back to 5 stars.
This app started out great, I was using it for several months with Chromecast. Now it continuously freezes and has become useless.
Was great, keeps crashing now
I think the problem is the commercials aren't loading and that's causing the video your watching to crash. I did all the trouble shooting...nada. I think it needs an update now or it's just going to keep happening! Will be looking forward to an update soon 👍