MFP is a simple, functional way to organize and share your places. With A-Z list format, categories, maps & notes, you'll never forget or be lost for a place to go again. Use it as a way to keep a record of the places you've been or plan to go. Whether you're a foodie, a traveler, a blogger or someone who gets asked for recommendations this is the app for you. Follow your favorite friend, influencer or organization and see their recommended list of places. Only connect with people you know and trust. Throwaway messy business cards, paper and manual spreadsheets today. Video: https://youtu.be/kCuqxoe98Jg
- Visitor access! You can browse around and save up to 5 places before needing to register
- Using geo-location, MFP can find where you are so you can quickly save the place (such as that bar, restaurant, shop, business, stadium and more)
- MFP automatically sorts your favorite places to work, eat, drink, visit or relax
in an A-Z list
- Create an individual or company profile and web link to your own site & personal note
- Use category folders to help organize your favorite places
- Add personal notes for each place, such as the name of your favorite waitperson, your favorite table or drink to recall for next time. URLS can be added too.
- Send private in-app recommended places to friends
- Map views and directions with Apple & Google Maps
- Check into places with Facebook and share your own photo.
- Search locations by name, location or category
- Places are shown with key contact details such as opening times and address
- Invite friends and/or clients to follow you and your recommendations. Connect with other My Fave Places users with the same taste
- See your top 5 most connected friends and see their connections
- Privacy controls option to keep all or some of your 'extra special' places hidden from Followers
- In a foreign city and don't know where to go? Check out your friends lists for ideas
- View all your favorite places quickly and easily on a map view by category type or all
- Read articles on recommended places & events
- Works globally
Snag message removed when reading articles and accessing MFP website. Various software updates. Removal of invite friend to MFP option via Facebook (please note while Facebook no longer provides this option, other invite friends options still available through the MFP app on your home screen). Additional GDPR support controls.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is the perfect place to keep track of travel recommendations. When people make a recommendation of somewhere to visit I automatically plug it into the app. It keeps everything in one place. You can even leave in the notes who recommended or what specifically was recommended about it. So when I'm ready to visit the place I can even remember who to go back to for more information. I've got things pinned around the world for whatever my next adventure might be.
Cons- occasionally if I'm not on wifi all the pins don't load in the map viewer section, which when out adventuring can be very frustrating. I often use it as my source of information. So when all the info doesn't appear it can be annoying.
I wish you were able to make the categories different pin colors. So if you looked in an area you could identify off the bat how many activities vs. restaurants, etc. you were nearby.
This is such great feedback - thank you! Since you wrote we've zhooshed up the servers a little so you should see an improvement in pins loading. Categories by color is a great idea and we've got that on the road map. Thank you again for being a MFP user and taking the time to write.
Exactly what we needed!
LOVE this app. It’s easy to use, simple, and exactly what you need when you’re traveling and want to remember all the interesting places you’ve found. My husband and I downloaded this app right before a long trip through Europe. I used the app religiously when we found places we loved along the way and it has been so useful when I want to make suggestions for friends who are headed to the same cities we visited. Whenever a friend is about to head on a trip, I suggest they download the app so they, too, can keep track of the cool spots they find.
Simple reliable contact list of places
This is the most efficient of the list apps out there. Don’t have to read the fake or negative reviews crap in Yelp; or suffer the gimmicky design of Foursquare. I just save the places I like here or when traveling.
- My Fave Places LLC
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © My Fave Places
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.