My Fave Places: Save & Share Your Favorite Places
By My Fave Places
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MFP is a simple, elegant list app to find, save and share your places. With A-Z format, categories, maps & notes, you'll never forget or be lost for a place to go again. Use it as a way to keep a record of the places you've been or plan to go. Whether you're a foodie, a traveler, a blogger or someone who gets asked for recommendations this is the app for you. Follow your favorite friend, influencer or organization and see their recommended list of places. Only connect with people you know and trust. Throwaway messy business cards, paper and manual spreadsheets today. Video: https://youtu.be/kCuqxoe98Jg
- Visitor access! You can browse around and save up to 5 places before needing to register
- Using geo-location, MFP can find where you are so you can quickly save the place (such as that bar, restaurant, shop, business, stadium and more)
- MFP automatically sorts your favorite places to work, eat, drink, visit or relax
in an A-Z list
- Create an individual or company profile and web link to your own site
- Use category folders to help organize your favorite places
- Add personal notes for each place, such as the name of your favorite waitperson, your favorite table or drink to recall for next time. URLS can be added too.
- Send private in-app recommended places to friends
- Map views and directions with Google Maps
- Check into places with Facebook and share your own photo.
- Search locations by name, location or category
- Places are shown with key contact details such as opening times and address
- Invite friends and/or clients to follow you and your recommendations. Connect with other My Fave Places users with the same taste
- See your top 5 most connected friends and see their connections
- Privacy controls option to keep all or some of your 'extra special' places hidden from Followers
- In a foreign city and don't know where to go? Check out your friends lists for ideas
- View all your favorite places quickly and easily on a map view by category type or all
- Read articles on recommended places & events
- Works globally
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- In your user profile, you can now add urls to your bio. For example if you have a personal or company web site and want followers to access it, include the link in the body of the bio and your followers will be able click through.
- You can add urls inside your notes on a place you have saved. This will let followers link to your site and read e.g. personal blog post or other related web content.
- Status updates in profile: let people know what you are doing or where you currently are or how you are feeling.
- Facebook photo check in. Personalize your place check-ins with more than just a map or stock image. Add your own picture. How? Save a place, share it via Facebook and you'll be give the option to select your own photo.
- The map on your home screen is now clickable and will display the pins of your saved places.
- Minor bug fixes
I like the entire idea of saving your favorite destination and the way you get a nice gallery of the country.
An interesting app
The app is nice and I enjoyed that you can connect with different people
Neat travel app. Save your favorite places and find others.