Live Focus - Shoot First, Focus Later
By Tae ho Lee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+ Happy new year and thank you all Livegraphers for making our first year exciting and successful. So we're working hard to give you even more innovative mobile post-capture control in 2017. Dive deeper into your own small but great world with LF. - From LF Team
• We've starting to support dual camera for iPhone 7 Plus since the new update(1.5). And from now on, we also plan to continue developing more various, highly advanced features regarding the subject of multiple lens systems.
• Live Focus had been featured on the App Store home page and various sections from 90+ countries. Thanks all Livegraphers in all over the world.
• https://postfoc.us | email@example.com | @lfcamera | #LiveFocus
Live Focus, Totally innovative way to take a picture in mobile has come. Now shoot a picture immediately, and then focus it later. From now on, Do not miss your small precious moments with the Live Focus.
• Don't Worry. "Live Focusing" is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
• Independent special "Camera roll" for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
• 3 LF(Live Focus) modes: 5 Focal Points / Vertical Focal Points / Full Range
• Revolutionary 4K Ultra high-resolution output support for the latest devices.
• One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the view finder.
• 30 Premium quality realtime filters.
• Manual exposure control
• Quick preview in album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
• Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
• Four 3D Touch quick actions support.
• Dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus
• Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone 7/7 Plus
What's New in Version 1.5
+ Live Focus now starts dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus. And from now on, We also plan to continue developing more various, highly advanced features regarding the subject of multiple lens systems. Stay tuned.
• An internal problem which related with the maximum supported resolution of each iOS devices has been fixed. For more information please visit developer's note: https://postfoc.us/notes
• Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Highlights of the previous update :
+ Since version 1.4, Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone7/7 Plus has been added.
+ Since version 1.3.4, All of In-App purchasing premium filters are unlocked forever for everyone.
+ Since version 1.3, Added amazing new feature you've been waiting for: High resolution output support up to 4K.
• A switchable button for new modes S,M,L,4K has been added to the left side of capture button.
• Huge performance and memory usage improvements that makes high-res output possible.
+ Since version 1.2, Added the new LF mode, "Vertical Focal Points": Click the right button.
+ Huge improvements for shooting speed of each LF modes.
• Full Range - About 42% faster than previous speed.
• 5 Focal Points - About 11% faster than previous speed.
• Vertical Focal Points - About 1.8x faster than "5 Focal Points" mode.
+ Since version 1.1.1, You can export all of live-focused photos to camera roll from the album of Live Focus! : Click the iOS Photos icon in sharing view.
+ Added the ability to do save immediately the Live-Focused photo after shooting: Click the small button at the right side of capture button.
• Since version 1.1, exposure will be locked while shooting.
• GIF exporting feature has been improved and added the reversed animation.
Best of its kind
There are a few apps that try to do what this app does. None comes close.
(Note an app that uses multiple focal points is intended to take photos of still images. That is physics).
One of the reviewers wrote about them having a masters and no being able to figure it out. Please. I have a Ph.D. In pure mathematics, and I can tell you that there are plenty of simple things that baffle me. This isn't one of them.
The key is to look at the top of the screen an you will get messages as you try the options that will indicate what they do.
From left to right on the bottom you have buttons to control the flash, the quality of the picture (what's possible depends on your phone), the shutter button to take photos (once you do the tulip on the top indicates when the app is done processing, then a button to determine if you want to review each take immediately (it shows a 1 if you do) or not, and then a button that lets you select how to chose focus stacking layers: 5 (center and cardinal positions), vertically or automatically. If you have an iPhone 7 Plus you can switch lenses with a little button above the shutter.
The interface is so beautiful, not only visually, but the haptics are so well done.
I am geeked to finally have a good app to use with my macro lenses to do focus stacking (with Helicon focus on my desktop computer).
This could be a pretty fun app to use. However, I think it needs a few essential improvements. So far I haven't been able to shoot landscape mode. Five-point focus adjustment isn't accurate at times (it doesn't seem to remember the "depth" I choose at a particular point). Overall, the computation is also a bit slow. Even on iPhone 7 Plus, I had to wait about 5-10 seconds for each 4K photo to process, same for GIF creation. Overall, I like this Light Field idea on a mobile app.
This photo editor app has many options,user friendly and very sleek, can instantly improve or completely alter a photo.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tae ho Lee
- © StellarStep
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.