Live Focus - Shoot First, Focus Later
By Tae ho Lee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
World's #1 mobile post-capture focus camera, Live Focus lets you can take a picture immediately and then change the focus point later. From now on, Do not miss your small precious moments.
• https://postfoc.us | email@example.com | @lfcamera | #LiveFocus
• Live Focus had been featured on the App Store homepage and various sections from 90+ countries. Thanks, all Livegraphers in all over the world.
• We've starting to support the dual camera for iPhone 7 Plus since the new update(1.5). And from now on, we also plan to continue developing more various, highly advanced features regarding the subject of multiple lens systems.
• Don't Worry. "Live Focusing" is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
• Independent special "Camera roll" for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
• 3 LF(Live Focus) modes: 5 Focal Points / Vertical Focal Points / Full Range
• Revolutionary 4K Ultra high-resolution output support for latest devices.
• One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the viewfinder.
• 30 Premium quality real-time filters.
• Manual exposure control
• Quick preview of the album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
• Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
• Four 3D Touch quick actions support.
• Dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus
• Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone 7/7 Plus
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• Fixed a crash newly reported when launching on iOS 9
Highlights of the previous update:
+ Since version 1.6, Significant capture, processing speed and stability improvements.
+ Since version 1.5, Live Focus has started dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus.
+ Since version 1.4, Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone7/7 Plus has been added.
+ Since version 1.3.4, All of In-App purchasing premium filters are unlocked forever for everyone.
+ Since version 1.3, Added amazing new feature you've been waiting for: High-resolution output support up to 4K.
• A switchable button for new modes S,M,L,4K has been added to the left side of capture button.
• Huge memory usage improvements that make high-res output possible.
+ Since version 1.2, Added the new LF mode, "Vertical Focal Points": Click the right button.
+ Huge improvements for shooting speed of each LF modes.
• Full Range - About 42% faster than previous speed.
• 5 Focal Points - About 11% faster than previous speed.
• Vertical Focal Points - About 1.8x faster than "5 Focal Points" mode.
+ Since version 1.1.1, You can export all of the live-focused photos to camera roll from the album of Live Focus! : Click the iOS Photos icon in the sharing view.
+ Added the ability to do save immediately the Live-Focused photo after shooting: Click the small button at the right side of capture button.
• Since version 1.1, exposure will be locked while shooting.
• GIF exporting feature has been improved and added the reversed animation.
Photography is my hobby and I’m surprised and delighted how often this app gives me terrific shots on my iPhone, often comparing to those on my Canon. It’s definitely worth paying extra few bucks for effects because that’s where the magic starts. So far it’s done its job very well
Changes my life literally
So this app is AMAZING. I can make all my photos look like they were taken with an amazing camera although they were taken by iPhone. I’ll definitely use this application a lot for editing my photos
IT’s easy to work with and really comfortable interface. My photos on Instaram now look more professional. This app is definitely worth your time if you’re looking for a blurring App
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 04, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tae ho Lee
- © StellarStep
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.