- THE music learning app for pianists and singers of all abilities
- Sheet music, pro audio recordings, exclusive videos
- Innovative practice tools and features
Tido Music is the all-in-one app for pianists and singers. Whether you’re a learner, a teacher, an amateur or an advanced performer, Tido Music will guide and inspire you.
Benefits and features:
- 8000+ classical, jazz and educational piano and vocal scores
- Convenient and portable – take your music with you wherever you go
- Automatic page turning – the app listens to you play!
- Pro audio recordings and accompaniments synced to the notation
- Adjust the tempo and pitch as you play or sing along
- Practice on repeat to master difficult sections with the looping tool
- Record your practice and improve faster with the record tool
- Access translations and pronunciation guides for singers
- Personalise your scores with a range of annotation markings
- Improve your skills and technique with exclusive video masterclasses from concert pianists
- Gain hidden insight with written commentary on the composers and the music
Endorsed worldwide by professional musicians, teachers, and Instagram pianists and singers.
***** 5-star review, BBC Music Magazine *****
Recommended devices: iPads from 2014 or later
- Signing up to the Tido Music app grants you a Tido Music subscription
- Your subscription starts with a 30-day free trial
- Cancel anytime during your trial and you won’t be charged
- After your trial your subscription will automatically renew for £4.99 (or equivalent in your App Store territory) each month unless cancelled at least 24 - hours before your next renewal date
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to your next renewal date
- You can cancel your subscription via your Apple ID settings
Terms of Service
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can you help me to compile the movement??
I am a classical pianist and am very happy with TIDO’s auto page turn function—It is quite accurate and respond to the sound quickly. I want to perform with this app on the stage IF there is a compiling movements function. Right now, all the movements and individual variations are recognized as a separate file. If I want to play the entire piece, I have to manually escape from the current screen and find the next movement (or variation)...and press ‘open’...and press ‘auto page turn’ option...and press ‘on/off’ function—I have to do this steps for every single movement. When I play Bach’s Goldberg Variation, I have to manually going back and forth 31 times to find next variation. It was a joke lol.
I would definitely want to pay monthly dues if the app has compiling movement function!
Also, can you add more repertoires? I am currently working on Chopin’s Barcarolle. I want to play this piece with TIDO app (Since this piece only has a single movement, I don’t have to find a next movement!!).
Students enjoy this a lot!
I have been teaching for 33 years and technology has made it much more interesting.
Tido has a great selection of music. The shaded scroll bar makes it very easy for students to watch the notes as the piece is played.
And having the analysis with comments by another musician is another addition that enhances our lesson.
Thanks for making such an amazing education app for a very reasonable price too.
The Ivory League Piano Studio
Not For the IPad Pro
I got this app and within ten minutes deleted it. First off the user interface is glitchy and took a good two minutes to load and then crash. I have tried multiple times to load any of the pages and it just keeps crashing the app. Serious bug fixes needed for the iPad Pro.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the bad experience you had. We've uncovered some bugs in the app on the iPad Pro, particularly around the search tool. These should be resolved in the next update, due to be released in a week's time. If you'd like some additional time to trial the app once it has been updated, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set this up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.