The EASIEST app to draw on pictures and photos on your iPhone and iPad.
Atom Draw is a minimal, beautifully designed drawing app for quickly drawing on photos, writing on pictures, circling something, visualizing and communicating.
Why is this photo drawing app different from all the others?
> Minimal. Fast. No ads. No in-app purchases. Just draw on pictures.
***** HOW IT WORKS *****
1. Draw on a picture
• change brush size (drag up or down on dot)
• change color
• undo and redo
• pinch to zoom, or two-fingers to move picture
2. Send or save it.
***** EVERYDAY DRAWING USE *****
• Quickly draw attention to something by drawing a circle or arrow.
• Markup a screenshot, with different colors.
• Censor a part of a picture, or cover private information.
• Be funny or creatively draw on photo.
***** BUSINESS DRAWING USE *****
• Sign making, event planning & construction professionals use Atom Draw to communicate with their clients and teams :
"I work in development and construction. Atom Draw helps add clarity to discussions and pictures instructions about objects/areas/items of note on a construction site when sending photos via text or email. Reduces risk and misunderstanding." - Atom Draw construction user.
Even on iOS 10, Atom Draw is simply the best way to draw on a picture or photo–it's easier than Photos or iMessage. Get it today!
***** WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY *****
"Very simple app that works perfectly. No frills, but solid. Thank you it was exactly what I was looking for!"
“I can draw on picture in a matter of seconds.”
“Works well and is easy to use."
iPad, iPhone & iPod touch Universal app to draw on photos & pictures.
***** FAQ *****
> Make the brush bigger or smaller by dragging up or down on the brush when dot menu is closed.
> Atom Brush dot in the way of your photo? Rotate your iPhone / iPad.
> Watch tutorial VIDEO on the Developer Website app store link (AtomDraw.com)
> Request Feature or Ask Question via Twitter (Twitter.com/AtomDraw)
> Tag us on Instagram @AtomDraw and your photo drawing artwork could be featured! (Instagram.com/AtomDraw)
Draw on photos today!
NEW: Added Eraser!
Bug Fixed: If you deleted the Atom Draw folder in photos, you lost the ability to save.
*If you love Atom Draw, please leave us an updated App Store review!
• Landscape drawing mode for iPhone (The Atom Brush menu in the way? Rotate your phone :)
• Enable "Save Copy of Original Photo" in iOS Settings > Atom Draw, to save any original picture taken with the camera while using the app. (Great for outdoor sign printers & pre-visualizers)
• Visual save confirmation
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app, but there are two things I wish that could be changed. I have a photo I want to draw on, but what I want to do requires me to zoom into my photo quite a bit. I chose the smallest size of pen, but when I zoom in on my photo the pen size is way too big to do what I want and I can’t make it any smaller. So I guess I’m asking that the pen size still be super small regardless of whether or not I’m zoomed in on my picture or not. The second thing I wish was changed is that I wish there was a color picker. I like when you can hover over a certain color in your picture and the pen will turn into that color. Other than those two things I love the app and I’m really excited to use it while editing my photos.
Better late than never
Today I received an email from Apple over one year after my review asking me to try this app again on behalf of the developer, to see if the bug fix, from what I can see, initiated in Oct. 2016, corrected the problem I had been having. I don't remember what was wrong... I do remember trying to get an app, I tried three that day, to simply trace over an photo off of google maps to show a friend how to get where I live... None worked that day. So... I reinstated the app. Seems to work well with no lag. Thanks for fixing it, I think. I'll use it and see if it does work s well as it seems. As I said... It's been over a year. My friend visited in April 2016. Today's date is June 28, 2017. But as I said, better late than never.
I'm sorry the app didn't do what you needed. You can, in fact, adjust the thickness of the pen. Simply drag up or down on the atom brush dot, when the menu is closed.
Atom brush is blocking
It is easier to control the stokes than other photo drawing apps I tried. Please move the atom brush out of the picture, it is not convenient to draw with a big dot in the picture, hard to avoid it, thanks!
Thanks for your review and suggestion, I'll consider it in the future development. As a tip, try rotating your device to move the atom brush to the side, and get it out of your way. Happy drawing!
- Joshua Baker
- 3.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.