Sportle・Live Sports Streams & Scores
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sportle is your ultimate, personalized guide to live sports streams. Within seconds, you can find where a game is streaming and whether you have access to it. It's also the essential sports app to discover live events you didn’t know were happening.
• Find live streams from one app across networks like ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, YouTube and more
• Favorite teams to receive custom notifications
• Never miss the final minutes. Get notifications for games going down to the wire
• Did you know access to cable credentials allow you to stream? Enter them one time to see what games you have access to
• Don’t have cable tv? The top row of events on the home page lets you know which are free to stream
What publications have said about Sportle:
• Fox Business: "The Google of streaming sports”
• Vice: “The easiest way to find live sports streams”
• Mashable: “Sportle makes streaming major sporting events easy"
Leagues, tournaments and sports covered include:
Football (NFL, NCAA, International Leagues)
Basketball (NBA, NCAA, International Leagues)
Baseball (MLB, College World Series, Little League World Series, International Leagues)
Hockey (NHL, KHL, VHL, Other International Leagues)
Soccer (Euro Cup 2016, Copa America, EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, Champions League, World Cup, Olympics and much more)
Golf (PGA, Masters, US Open, PGA Championship, British Open, LPGA, Other Major Tournaments)
Tennis (ATP, WTA, Wimbledon, US Open, French Open, Australian Open)
Auto Racing (Nascar, Formula 1, Indianapolis 500 and much more)
Mixing Martial Arts (UFC, Bellator, ACB)
Surfing (World Surf League and more)
Want to suggest a new feature, report streams that are missing, or need support?
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- We’ve been working on our game, cleaning up bugs and making things smoother
- Split events that require cable authentication and those that are free into two separate rows
Must have for cord cutters
I ditched my cable bill recently and have been looking for something to replace my normal sports.
This app definitely helps to fill that gap. While you can't watch everything you may want, there's more than enough content to make me glad I cut the cord
This has become my go-to guide for watching sports. It tells you who is streaming the game and gives lives scores and makes it easy to stream the games. Can't believe this wasn't around sooner.
Must have for sports fans
Have been waiting for something like this... all my sports and teams in one place, relevant notifications, won't miss a game I care about again... great app!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sportle, Inc.
- © Sportle, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).