By Winnie Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winnie helps parents & kids explore the world together.
We give moms & dads the information they need to have great experiences with their families. Here are just a few of the things you can do with Winnie:
* Discover new things to do with your kids, from playgrounds to children's museums.
* Share your best photos safely, with cute stickers & special features to protect privacy.
* Read stories and reviews from other parents in your area.
* Find family-friendly restaurants with highchairs, kids eat free specials, play areas and more.
* Locate the closest place to nurse a baby, change a diaper, or use a potty.
* Traveling or moving? Move the map to any city and learn what local parents love the most.
* Help other parents by sharing your experiences and recommending your favorite places.
Winnie works best in the United States, but can be used anywhere in the world. Join our growing community and help us build this amazing resource for parents!
What's New in Version 1.30
Big news! With this update, you can now attach photos to your stories! Here's what's new:
* You can now add photos and use the "Mask Faces" button to automatically detect faces and cover them with cute animal masks.
* Get creative and decorate your photos with fun, kid-themed stickers!
* After you post, you can save your photos to your camera roll or share them to other apps.
* You can now add multiple paragraphs when writing stories, so feel free to be descriptive!
* We've simplified the stories interface to make it easier for people to use.
We hope you're enjoying Winnie! If you find it useful, please take a minute and leave a review on the App Store page, it really helps!
Amazing resource and fun to use
Winnie is a great app for everyone but especially for families. Every new feature that comes out shows the amount of time and thought that's been put into making it an amazing resource for families. It has specific filters like whether a location is good for nursing or has changing tables in the bathrooms. Those type of search filters are essential for caretakers who want to go out with their kids. Other location review applications don't have any where close to the amount of detail that Winnie does. The new photos feature is not only fun and easy to use, it also protects the privacy of your children. Instead of worrying about uploading photos with your families faces in them, you can use their animations to create a creative photo that is still private. Love this app and highly recommend it to anyone with children in their life!
Good idea but it needs work.
I saw this app on The Bump and was very interested in trying it. I like the idea of knowing where has changing tables and is kid friendly. I also liked the idea of it being people's stories. Unfortunately not having a Facebook my access on the app was limited. The information is pretty much pulled from foursquare and isn't too helpful. Majority of the locations listed as activities in my area are the schools. I don't think the school staff would appreciate me and my baby hanging out there during the day. (It says the schools are good for strollers🤔🙄). I say Winnie needs work. Lots of work.
First I love the idea of someone doing a directory just for parents. I don't care what the best sushi in town is, I just want to know if it'll be a huge hassle with my kids! The app works well in my city, and seems like it would also be useful for traveling. Good resource for playgrounds especially.