By Winnie Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winnie is a place for parents to find and share information. Whether you want to ask for advice, find new things to do with your kids, or just get to the nearest changing table in a hurry, we can help.
When you sign up for Winnie you can:
* Immediately join a helpful community of moms & dads — no more waiting for invites to exclusive groups.
* Ask questions and get recommendations about anything from sleep training to local childcare.
* Always have something to do, whether it's fun activities for the kids or new friends and playdates.
* Browse and search our unique directory of family-friendly restaurants, shopping, parks and more.
* Share your best photos safely, with cute stickers & special features to protect privacy.
* Help other parents by sharing your experiences and recommending your favorite places.
Join our growing community and help us build this amazing resource for parents!
What's New in Version 2.3.1
This is a small update that fixes a crash that was affecting users viewing web page links from feed.
I was disappointed with this app. I thought it would show me great things to do in my area, but the closest activities/dining/parks were 20min away. I know this to be inaccurate and a lot of the great kid activities were missing even in the cities it showed. Doesn't give me confidence for other cities. Plus the newsfeed is just overload. I minimize my social media use to minimize stress and this is another social media I could do without. I thought it would be more "google maps for kids activities" since that's how it was marketed, but it's "home" screen is parents asking a million questions or sharing articles I've other seen on other social media. I had high hopes. I deleted it. Maybe it's better for bigger cities...
This app is perfect
I just started using it and I'm already in love. The other users are all positive, instead of the sometimes negative and insulting communities that I've run into on other apps/in online forums. The fact that it's got the place to post statuses and pictures, then also a nice "mommy Yelp" is really great.
Great tool for new parents!
You can ask questions and find things to do. Super cute stickers too!