The latest version of the NYP App provides an entire suite of digital services to turn your mobile device into New York's #1 hospital. Our NYP OnDemand digital health services allow you to quickly communicate with experts from Weill Cornell and Columbia for Urgent Care, Virtual Doctor Visits, and Second Opinions. Whether in your home, in the hospital or planning for a stay, our resources are customized to your visit.
Communicate with our doctors from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer-and address your health faster.
* Urgent Care: For non-life threatening cases, access NYP OnDemand Urgent Care to see one of our Emergency Medicine Physicians through a live video chat. Adult urgent care services are available in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM-midnight, every day of the week. Pediatric services for children birth to 18 years old, are available in New York from 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM-midnight, every day of the week. $99 per visit.
* Virtual Doctors Visit: Meet with your doctor conveniently, without traveling to their office - using a live video chat instead. You can use this service during your doctor's regular business hours. This visit will either cost the same as an in-person appointment or will be included in the cost of your visits with your physician.
* Second Opinion: Get a personalized written perspective on your symptoms, diagnosis, or treatment plan from the expert physicians at NewYork-Presbyterian, wherever you are and whenever you need it. At this time, we do not offer NYP Second Opinion to patients who live in Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, and Wyoming. $800 per case.
Never lose your doctor's contact information again. Find and save physician information quickly, for any specialty at the NewYork-Presbyterian location of your choice. Our network of doctors includes world-class experts in every field of medicine and surgery.
Use the NYP App to enhance your visit or stay at the hospital: with important numbers, services information, parking, bill pay, directions, and more all at your fingertips.
DIGITAL VISITOR GUIDES:
Have questions? Plan your stay and discharge through our new interactive visitors' guide. From figuring out what to bring to knowing when daily meal times are, our guide will help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Easily access your health record through our NYP app as a patient at any one of our hospitals.
WEILL CORNELL CONNECT:
Access your health information, manage appointments, and upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled with Apple HealthKit.
We now offer detailed turn-by-turn navigation, your current location will be displayed on the hospital map and used for turn by turn instructions with-in Weill Cornell Medical Center and David H. Koch center, right from the NYP App. Use the Wayfinding feature to navigate within the hospital, including Clinical Departments, Amenities, and Patient Services. We will continue to expand this coverage.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WALGREENS PHARMACY PRESCRIPTION REFILL AND TRANSFER:
We now offer to quickly refills of prescriptions originally filled at one of the 8,200+ Walgreen pharmacies and transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Walgreens.
* Streamline insurance intake for On-Demand Video Visits.
* Added survey to gain patient insight On-Demand services and how we can improve.
* Added average wait times for On-Demand services.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the virtual urgent care service!
Used the NYP app when I thought I had the flu. Was able to quickly connect with a Cornell doctor who provided a diagnosis and sent meds straight to the pharmacy closest to my apartment. It was the night before a long flight so I was so grateful to get quick access to treatment before my trip!
Amazing app, easy to use and you can get a notification as soon as you test, appointments or lab results are ready to view. You can E-check in and see your future appointments....
Ease of use and access to information
The new version of the app is easy to use was able to access my medical records, find my doctor and look up hospital services, I was able to navigate to the unit via the way find. Looking forward to use the feature to talk to the doctor online for emergency need.
Developer Response ,
We're happy you liked the updated version and gave an opportunity to serve you. Thank you for the wonderful review! Look forward to serve you and your family in future.
- The New York and Presbyterian Hospital
- 171.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.