From pregnancy through the teen years, Circle has answers to your questions about raising healthy kids. Tap into a vast network of local Providence-approved parenting resources and tools for moms and moms-to-be.
• Articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy, babies and parenting
• Breastfeeding support from videos and articles, and a guide to local resources
• Information about classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children
• A to-do checklist from Providence experts to guide you through every stage of pregnancy and motherhood
• Health-tracking tools so you can update providers about your pregnancy and your growing child
And when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you can receive appointment reminders for you and your children.
All health information is approved by Providence medical professionals.
We admit it: this app is developed in Seattle. We might be Pacific-Time-centric. Now our moms in the Alaska Time Zone will have accurate birthdates, too. Bug fixed! Sorry, Anchorage. Are we late for any other features? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Like what you see? Leave us a review. And thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
This app doesn’t give itself enough credit in its description. It also includes a breastfeeding/feeding tracker (by side or oz) so if your little one doesn’t wake up to eat you can track that they’re getting enough. Also has a potty tracker to make sure they’re going frequently enough. Similar to most apps like this it gives weekly updates about what to expect in development and reminders of when vaccines are due (would be cool if it synced with patient charts but I’m sure there’s some HIPAA reasons that it doesn’t).
Now that my baby’s almost one, I’m finding the various articles helpful since I can search by topic.
Need much work
After we study and making all the choices about my birth plan for my baby with my OB, the information was not accessible to the nurse at the hospital.
The process was great if it was implemented. The circle birth-plan is not integrated with the hospital where we have birth.
Thought the app had some really cool features, as I’m pregnant and would like to track my health during the rest of my pregnancy. It won’t give me the option to be anywhere but Montana, California, or Oregon. I’m quite obviously not in any of those places. Deleted immediately. 😒
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 55.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2015-2019 Circle℠
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.