SoundCloud Pulse lets you manage your account, check your stats and reply to comments, whether you're in the studio, on the tour bus, or just away from your desktop.
- Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
- Go Pro to get advanced stats including your most engaged fans, top countries and top cities
- Edit your track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile
- Share the sounds you’ve uploaded, both publicly and privately
- Follow other users
You’ll need a SoundCloud account to access SoundCloud Pulse. Don’t have one yet? Download the SoundCloud app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundcloud-music-audio/id336353151?mt=8) or go to SoundCloud.com to create one.
Want to learn more about SoundCloud’s community of creators? Find us at our blog and on social media.
- SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soundcloud
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/soundcloud
- Tumblr: http://soundcloud.tumblr.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/soundcloud
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
Minor improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
One Big Dislike
SoundCloud I hope your reading this. The one thing that is keeping me from uploading more tracks and being able to see all the people who has liked or listened to my tracks like I used to is SoundCloud Go. I know you guys are probably losing money and your money thirsty but it doesn’t mean you have to have all these aspiring music producers pay monthly just to upload more tracks or view all the likes or listeners, just have people pay monthly to stream exclusive music and nothing else. I’m sure a lot of people would disagree with me on this but for a somewhat broke producer who’s paying monthly for other subscriptions, I just don’t have enough money to pay for SoundCloud Go, just to upload more tracks and other stuff I mentioned earlier. I hope you guys understand and wish to fix this problem that me and probably a few others are going through.
has soooo much potential...
honestly this app cAN totally be everything that the normal soundcloud is missing but, ITS NOT. I feel like theres so many things missing such as when you simply go into editing a track, everything is available for you to edit EXCEPT the photo, its such an important element it should be easy to change but instead i have to access soundcloud on a desktop because its the ONLY way you can change the photo for a song. on the other hand it is very weird how you cant even access you followers list and need remind you that the following list is literally non-existent on the app. I feel like you guys probably have all the answers there too but are just lagggginnngggg or think no one cares about the app but it would honestly change so much. please read this I never even write reviews but just has jus bugged me for so long.
Needs more options but still helpful!
I Started posting a bunch of stuff on SoundCloud recently and this app has been very helpful in looking at the stats, notifications, and activity on my tracks. Only things I would recommend would be to be able to change the pictures and cover photos as well as profile pic but I’m sure that will come soon. Also, in app messaging and commenting would make it much better but I like the concept of it the way it is so far. There’s some room for improvement but I would say that it’s pretty well put together as it is right now. Looking forward to updates but as of right now it’s been helpful and useful for me👌🏻👌🏻
- SoundCloud Ltd
- 25.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 SoundCloud Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.