Auto Club App
By American Automobile Association
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Auto Club Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted Auto Club services including membership, insurance, travel, and roadside assistance. This mobile version also shows members Cheapest Gas, and Branch offices nearby.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* View membership details and insurance policies
* Pay bills for membership and insurance
* Request Roadside assistance
* Book hotel, flight, or rental card
* View upcoming trips
* Access to Trip Planner
* Find cheapest gas prices near you
* Find member branch offices
* Get traffic and road conditions for frequent commutes
* Get an insurance quote for auto, home and other products (not available in all areas)
* Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
* Find Approved Auto Repair facilities
What's New in Version 2.14.3
This update enhances the tailoring of the member experience based on their region and fixes bugs for AAA OnBoard (currently only available in Texas).
2 stars is probably one too many
What a dumb app. All I wanted to do was see if there are discount codes for Greyhound Bus, and local car rental discounts. The only way to search for discounts is geographically. So if I want tickets for Disneyland I need to move my little map to orange county. But how do you do that when you want discounts for online services that aren't associated with a geographical location? Am I missing something?? And when I search for car rentals, I can only find airport locations, not cities. This app is a waste of space on my phone. AAA: you can do better!
Horrible update for the iPad
Unfortunately, I have to agree with many other poor reviews since the native iPad app was terminated. This app is now useless on the iPad, and has been for some time. Why would an esteemed company like AAA allow this to continue? Bad apps like this do nothing but make the parent company look bad, and can leave customers wondering if the company itself is also failing. Does anyone at AAA care anymore?
I had no problem with the 32 bit version. Having to install this version found password criteria undefined had to guess what it wanted then password not accepted anyway. Back to calling road service by telephone.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 2.14.3
- Size: 172 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2017 Automobile Club of Southern California
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.