Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we'll leave it up to you! This app is a portable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio featuring virtual instruments, editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
We'd appreciate any feedback or bug reports! We are highly responsive to customer feedback.
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing with piano roll editor
• Drum pattern editor
• Inter-app audio effects and instruments
• AudioBus support (including AudioBus remote)
• Audio Unit v3 instruments and effects displayed directly in the app
• Non-linear editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade, etc. with full undo/redo
• Virtual instruments (comes with free instruments and more instrument packs to download with in-app purchases)
• Wide range of downloadable loops available (free and paid)
• Clip volume and fade points
• Loop playback
• Automation of mixer and effect parameters
• Mix-down to WAV, AIFF and ALAC
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (more than 3 requires the PRO in-app purchase)
• Unlimited number of groups (requires the PRO in-app purchase)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Media server to access your files easily from a desktop computer
• AudioShare support
• Cloud sync using Google Drive and Dropbox (iOS9 and higher)
In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your fourtrack recorder or tape machine!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters effect pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• ToneBoosters Ferox
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont instrument packs
• Loop packs from Function Loops
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! We'll gladly solve any problem!
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
* Added option 'Set default velocity' to the instrument pop-up menu in the drum pattern editor to set the velocity of individual drum hits for the selected instrument. It will also ask to change the velocity of existing drum hits.
* Solved another crash when adding or removing a 2nd effect during playback
* Improvements to the rectangle selection in the piano roll
* Markers are now saved in project templates as well
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, but does not work with AltiSpace
I like how quickly I can get tracks down with the software, and really like the operational flow. And since the recent update fixed the prior issue with AltiSpace, this is now my go-to program. I also own Auria and GarageBand, but using this, once you get the hang of it, is cassette deck simple and fast, and has most if not all of the horsepower of Auria, but hidden under the hood, just where I want it. From the the time the notion hits to record a song, to the time it is being recorded is measured in seconds, including plugging in a mic, with great audio quality and plenty of built in effects. Great job!
Great for what it is!
Seeing a lot of negative reviews for this nitpicking at what it doesn't include at the base price of FREE. I just wanted something that I could route all of my audiobus 3 channels into that would actually treat them as multi tracks. I already have some great apps on my laptop so I didn't want to drop another $20-$40 just for a multi track app on iPad. This met my basic requirements and gave me a ton more. The only feature requests at this point would be a way to view the whole mixer as a separate window from the tracks as well as view track labels when recording.
Benefit of the doubt
This app has so much potential. I really do hope that they continue to update and improve it. I even tried to buy the full version but I guess there’s some kind of bug and it’s interfering with my ability to do so
- Davy Wentzler
- 75.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © eXtream Software Development
- In-App Purchases
- PRO features $5.99
- FX pack 2 (Graphic EQ) $1.99
- ToneBoosters FX pack 1 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.