The only application that allows you to control elements of your home automation without passing through menus.
Choose you own backgrounds representing your home.
Live screen images coming from a camera could be used as background.
Put devices or scenes on different pages that represents your home.
Activate scenes or switching loads in using regions controlled by beacons.
You can test the application, all features are available for trial for14 days at no charge.
Once the free trial is expired you can only manage 1 system over one page and having two devices controlled. Beacons and vera accounts are only accessible during the trial period ou with the unlock In-App product.
Everything is on the screen or the various screens that you will easily configure.
You can control several Vera systems, either directly or through your Vera account.
You can unlock all the features forever with an In-App purchase of 5 CHF
- Adapted to the new iPhones, especially the iPhones X series with the notch and rounded corners
- You can tap on the icons of the help screen to have direct access to the config screens
- If only one system is configured you see immediately the devices on the configuration screen
- Live screen background coming from a camera, just make double tap on the camera icon
- With hidden devices on the screen you can click on the object to activate it (I'll post later a video on the dedicated support web site)
- In the property of the devices you can decide if the device should be invisible or not ont the live screen
- No more recurring subscriptions, you can buy an In-App product to unlock all the features forever
- All existing In-App products or subscriptions are converted to the Unlock All In-App product
- Olivier Gudet
- 49.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Olivier Gudet
- In-App Purchases
- 14-day Trial Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.