Nuxeo provides the industry’s most advanced Content Services Platform (CSP) to
help organizations unlock the hidden value of their content -wherever it resides-
through modern, AI-infused content-driven applications.
The Nuxeo mobile application lets you access your content anytime and anywhere, even when you’re on the go. Find, share, preview, review and approve assets and collections.
Learn how to remotely configure this application to your business needs on https://doc.nuxeo.com/nxdoc/nuxeo-mobile/
Detailed list of features:
- Managing your favorite documents
- Browsing “Shared/Personal” collections
- Sharing documents and collections through messages, mail, Slack…
- Viewing and previewing notes, images and videos
- Download files
- Open your files directly on your mobile application
- Preview google documents (through Nuxeo live-connect) and open them in the native google apps
- Review and approve documents (workflows)
- Stability and bug fixes
Main customers used Nuxeo for:
- Content Services Platform: the promise of ECM, delivered. Manage all of your documents and rich content in place while putting them to work with the industry’s most advanced metadata tools.
- DAM: Accelerate your entire creative supply chain, from asset creation to distribution.
- Case management: From financial applications, insurance claims, and complex contract processing, Nuxeo helps companies streamline their critical content intensive business processes for a better customer experience.
More about Nuxeo:
Nuxeo, developer of the leading, cloud-native Content Services Platform, is reinventing enterprise content management (ECM) and digital asset management (DAM). Nuxeo is fundamentally changing how people work with both data and content to realize new value from digital information. Its cloud-native platform has been deployed by large enterprises, mid-sized businesses and government agencies worldwide. Founded in 2008, the company is based in New York with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.nuxeo.com.
Nuxeo received many prestigious awards and accolades within the past year, including:
• Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms: Nuxeo was named a “Visionary,” with speed of implementation noted as a core strength.
• Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) 2018 Report: Nuxeo was ranked as an “Innovator” and recognized for a modern approach to content services.
• 2018 Nucleus Research Technology Value Matrix for ECM: Nuxeo was recognized as a “Leader” based on functionality and usability.
• Forrester Research Vendor Landscape: Digital Asset Management, 2017: Nuxeo is cited as one of only two vendors reviewed that can support both enterprise and media and production use cases.
• Aragon Research 2017 Hot Vendor in Modern Content Management: Analyst firm states that Nuxeo is “Hot” because of the company’s ability to natively manage documents and video in an all-in-one platform.
• 2017 MongoDB Innovation Award: Nuxeo recognized as the winner in the “Startup Enterprise” category.
• KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management in 2018: Nuxeo featured on annual list of top companies in knowledge management.
Stability and bug fixes
- NUXEO CORP
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2001-2018 Nuxeo and respective authors
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.