A simple and intuitive sex tracking app.
Nice also integrates with HealthKit!
Keep track of your: sexual activities, partners, locations, orgasms, duration, protection usage, and more!
View your sex statistics such as:
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly averages
- Longest, shortest, and average duration
- Your favorite activity, time of day, and day of the week
- Number of times protection was used
- Color Schemes
- App Icons
- TouchID, FaceID, or Passcode Security
- Custom Activities, Partners, and Locations
- JSON Backups
- URL Scheme Access (nicetracker://)
URL Scheme, JSON, and Siri Documentation:
- fixed issue with adding an entry through the URL scheme (nicetracker://)
- preparing strings and UI for translations
- added menu link for new apparel to help fund translations
- new support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am working on translating and localizing the app! Please let me me know what languages you would like to see. Thanks again for all the feedback and support! More to come.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, clean and effective
I love the design, the best of any sex tracker that isn't for tracking ovulation cycles for women. I like the calendar and icons—makes it easy to see your history. It's also nicely integrated with Apple health. The only things I would like them to add is support for the watch with an "exercise" mode that tracks calories, the ability to edit activity names after they have been created, and a way to differentiate between different activities performed during on session of sex and different sessions of sex (currently it keeps track of each activity as if it were it’s own event in the statistics section).
Finally an app that can efficiently track sexual activity. Very easy to use and love the stats.
One suggestion, I think it would be really nice to have a “bulk backlog” option so you can upload your history with previous partners. I would love to put my entire history on this app and have it all in one place, but it’s hard to manually upload 4 years of a relationship having sex most days... obviously days/specifics are not that important and impossible to remember, but being able to add multiple sessions for stats etc. at once would be very helpful. Thank you for the awesome app!
Why get rid of functionality - update
I hate when by adding a new feature another is removed. While the ability to turn individual stats on and off is good, I miss the ability to see the counts of the individual items. Why not have it be the action then the count and then the toggle?
Developer updated the app wand return the function in the next version - awesome!
Update - developer is great - contact with issues and normally the next update fixes the issues.
- Scott Julian
- 12.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2019 scottjulian
- In-App Purchases
- Great Tip $1.99
- Awesome Tip $4.99
- Statistics Only $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.