Habitify is a free iOS habit tracker app that helps you keep track of habits and goals in the most time-efficient way. With minimal design, Habitify will be a perfect bullet journal alternative.
We believe that having a good life starts with being a better person each day. Being a better person each day starts with good habits. And good habits? Well, they start with Habitify.
With Habitify: Habit Tracker, you can:
1. Stay clear, stay focused: Habitify groups your habits by times of day. You can only see your morning routines from 0:00 to 12:00, afternoon routines from 12:00 to 6:00 and evening routines from 6:00 to 0:00.
2. Perform better each day: Habitify helps you measure productivity with insightful charts and numbers. It's the last goal and progress tracker that you are gonna need!
3. Build good habits everywhere: No matter where you go, Habitify goes with you. Habitify is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac. Your data will be synced seamlessly across all devices.
4. Stay on track: Habitify will act as a diligent reminder to drink water, exercise, meditate and sleep early. Have a list of daily routines of successful people that you want to follow? Habitify can remind you to maintain your daily routine better!
That's not all! Habitify: Habit Tracker provides you with all the tools you to stick to the plan.
1. Notes: You can write anything about your habit tracking process: why you start it, what motivates you, how to break bad habits... This makes Habitify a must have productivity app that anyone should own.
2. Today Widget: View what's due next right on the lock screen, and stay on track with motivational quotes.
3. Dark Mode: Easy your eyes at night and add a touch of mystery to the app.
4. Privacy Lock: Have sensitive data? Keep them away from curious eyes with Touch ID or Face ID!
All of the above features make Habitify a bullet journal habit tracker that can help you with goal setting and become your next daily routine reminder. With it, you can stop procrastinating and get things done effortlessly.
Notice: We charge the iOS and macOS versions separately. If you purchase the iOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. If you purchase macOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on Mac only.
We at Habitify welcome all your ideas, feedback and suggestions relating to the app. We're happy to talk on any channel below:
In the previous version, we claimed that the crash on iOS 9 and 10 was resolved, but we were wrong. We're sincerely sorry for this fatal mistake. We thought the bug came from our garden, but no, it was from the neighbor's one (the third party that supports in-app chat).
We did what most typical neighbors would do: complain day and night. Finally, the neighbor took care of the bug, and now we are both happy.
If you still experience crashes, please let us know via in-app chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a lively community at http://habitify.me/community if you want to share your thoughts with others :)
Also, Habitify version 5.0 beta is available with many new features! If you want to beta test it first, feel free to reach out, we're happy to have you on our development team!
Ratings and Reviews
Reach your goals and stick to your habits in time-efficient ways.
Really enjoying it so far
After trying a couple of habit tracker apps, I’ve landed on Habitify and it’s my favorite of the bunch. I find it to be clean, pretty intuitive, works on both iPhone and iPad (rather than the zoomed view on iPad which I don’t like), syncs nicely, and just appeals to me aesthetically more than the others I’ve tried. I don’t mind the lack of color coding, I usually find that to be kind of annoying/not useful.
My only qualm at the moment is that some of my habits only need to be completed a certain number of times per week or once per week, but it only counts a day as “complete” if you do all of your tasks, including the ones that don’t need to be completed that day. I’m totally being petty but I haven’t gotten any “complete” days because of this even though I did all my -daily- tasks plus one or two weekly tasks, and dang it I want to get a complete day! :) It could be that there’s a setting I’m missing somewhere that will change that. In any case, it’s a great app, does all I need it to do in an appealing way, and will be using it for all my habit tracking needs!
Thank you so so much for supporting us and such a detailed review. We know that it's important to give our user a sense of achievement. We still have a lot to improve but seeing you, our friend, happy with the app so far and yet still having suggestions for us to make perfect the app every day is such a great source of motivation for us.
Send love from Habitify side and hope you always have fun with the app ^^
Best App For Habit Tracking
I love this app. I’ve tried numerous habit tracker apps and by far this one takes the win in my opinion. It’s about forming small positive habits that won’t overwhelm you daily. Those small positive habits with improve your life drastically and your production will natural increase in life just as a byproduct alone of those habits. This app helps you stay on track daily to make sure that your turn your goals into reality by tracking your daily habits so that they become just a natural part of your routine. Even if that small habit is just simply drinking a glass of water at the moment of wake up in the morning. When you track it and get your returns and reports about your habits it makes it easy to stay in track. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to build positive daily habits. This will not help you break old bad habits because that is awhile separate topic on its own, but amazing for building new ones. Hope this review helps!
Thanks a lot for the detailed review. So happy to know that you have satisfying experience with the app. Your words motivate us a lot. Hope you will always enjoy the app ^^
Much love from Habitify side !!!
- Unstatic Ltd Co
- 121.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Unstatic Ltd Co
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium Membership $9.99
- Lifetime Premium Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.