Transport yourself back to the 1920s – the golden age of tennis – in World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s. Join refined ladies and gentlemen partaking in a good old-fashioned battle of wits and skill on the court.
Use swipe or touch controls to place shots and dictate where your player moves. As you play, our new tennis AI system learns your playstyle and can play multiplayer tennis games as you against other players when you are away.
Do you prefer to serve and volley or stick to the baseline and smash powerful forehands? Whatever your style, hit tennis courts and enjoy tactical gameplay while honing your skills. Compete with players from all over the world and become number one tennis champion!
• Play with precision using swipe and touch controls.
• Immerse yourself in realistic 3D tennis play with true motion ball and shot physics.
• Enjoy lag-free asynchronous multiplayer action in league, tournament and practice matches.
• Earn trophies in major tournaments inspired by Grand Slam tournaments like Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open, and Roland-Garros.
• Train your AI character to play just like you.
• Choose one of the 7 tennis player character types.
• Customize and develop your in-game character into an ultimate tennis pro.
• Join private clubs, earn prizes, and climb global leaderboards!
Contact support: http://www.worldoftennis.com/contactus
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/worldoftennisgame
Share your feedback, show your support – and let’s make the world’s best mobile tennis game together!
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly fun game with great music. However, once you progress to a certain level, the games are ridiculously difficult and the opponent makes unhuman shot after unhuman shot. I would love this game if it were more even of a playing field once your player becomes better, but when my guy has over 100 points more than my opponent and continues to get whipped, it’s tough to keep playing. Also it would be fun if you could play at any level you’ve been at, instead of only the skill level you are currently on.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. With over 800K strong players currently competing in the global leaderboards, the game gets very competitive at higher rating levels. To lower the difficulty, please try the following:
1. Play friendly matches at private clubs. This way, you can manually choose an opponent to play against (from the club members). Note that, before joining a club, you can specifically search for the clubs that have a number of members that you'd like to play against (e.g. based on their ratings and player levels).
2. Play "Daily tournament (easy)".
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide more advice if needed. Thank you!
One of the better tennis games
I really enjoy this game. It blends easy game play with an interesting historical twist. It is super fun to play.
One real problem is the barrier to playing frequently. The paywall for unlimited play is quite high for this game.
It would be super cool if they made more of a career mode and made it where you could do some customizations of your character.
But overall it’s easy to pick up and go
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. You can play League, Quick, Tournament, Training and Friendly matches. All of those add up to more free (or cheap) matches per hour. You can play almost unlimited number of Training and Quick rated matches by watching ads. Also, with inexpensive one-time purchase of "custom match duration" card, you can play really long matches (any number of sets/games per match not just tie-breaks). Currently, you can choose one of seven player types, customize clothes (including colors) and choose how to spend your skill points (e.g. power or precision or lob/smash skills etc.). Carrier consists of leveling up your player, earning a higher rating by playing competitive matches, advancing through league levels and ultimately gaining high position in the leaderboards (local and global). And please don't hesitate to contact support through the game (Menu/HELP/More/Contact Support) or by e-mail (email@example.com) if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you!
Love this game
One of my favorite games and favorite pastimes. Highly recommend this game. Plus the music is pretty cool too.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Helium9 Games s.r.o.
- 304.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Helium9 Games s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Coins (M Pack) $4.99
- Premium Coins (S Pack) $0.99
- Coins (S Pack) $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.