Audtra is the first, social voice app (patent-pending no. 15,892/411) for recording audio, helping people/brands share deeper connections than traditional social, text, or calling 10+ people with the same news. Bringing listeners and leaders on one platform, content creators can also earn 50% net of followers subscribing to hear their 1s-5m micro-podcasts.
• Time inefficiency: Numbered timeline of voice + speech-to-text.
• Negativity: Thought analytics by mood, recurrence, people, and location.
• Economic opportunity: Pays channels 50% net profit sharing of subscribers, negating soliciting.
• Data selling: Ad-free, No-Knowledge privacy.
• Fake news: Audio search engine of primary source evidence.
• Trolls: Only comments from friends / requests from phone contacts.
— — —
Patent-pending no. 15,892/411. Freemium: Storage ($1/Y post-trial mo.), channel account ($1/M), and channel subscription ($1/Y/channel) are subscriptions charged to iTunes Accounts upon confirmation. Accounts will be charged for renewal within one day of the current period end, unless cancelled or auto-renew is disabled at least one day before the current period end in iTunes Settings. Unused trial portions will be forfeited upon subscribing. Terms and privacy: Audtra.com/legal
• Feed shows first when clicking search button.
• Long transcriptions UI fixed.
(Submit support tickets at the bottom of the app menu or website).
- Audtra Benefit Corp.
- 14.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Audtra Benefit Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Storage $0.99
- Channel Account $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.