Magically transfer your playlists between streaming services using Houdini! We support transferring from Apple Music to Spotify or YouTube, and from Spotify to Apple Music or YouTube.
• No longer feel shackled to a single streaming service.
• Transfer all your playlists from one service to another within minutes.
• Ever wanted YouTube music video playlists for your favorite Spotify jams? Make your playlists portable.
• Houdini provides an exportable list of any songs unable to be matched.
• Customer service chat included within the app.
• An active subscription to Apple Music is required in order to transfer to or from Apple Music.
• Transferring to YouTube will make your playlists available in YouTube, YouTube Music, and YouTube Red.
We are continuously looking to improve the app and add additional streaming services. If you have any feedback or questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Holidays from the Houdini Team! We have updated the app to do some routine maintenance:
• Improved in-app chat
• Improved and updated FAQs
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nearly perfect transfer app
Houdini is definitely miles ahead of the other music streaming transfer apps (namely Stamp). Other apps tend to not transfer up to 40% of the songs. It's rare that Houdini doesn't transfer or at least find a similar match. My only issue is that when the songs transfer, they don't transfer with the artwork I had on my previous subscription. It also tends to shuffle the list so that they are not in the same order as my original playlist. All that said, it's definitely not the end of the world, and this is easily the best one to choose.
Hands down, the best transferring app out there. It’s just $3 compared to stamp which is $10 (which is honestly just oppressive, smh). ALSO, their UI is beautiful, it quickly and simply walks you through step by step. and, the few times they don’t get a song, they give you the option to export into your notes which is a game changer :D now i can go back and just manually search for those songs. keep up the great work!
I've been wanting to make the move to Apple Music but didn't want to have to manually rebuild my playlists. I have a lot of them. This app did a great job helping me make the switch. The $3 fee was worth it for the hours or possibly days of time saved doing this manually. It only took about 10 minutes and I'm finished.
- Apollo Labs, LLC
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Apollo Labs, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.