Use Olisto to connect your online services and smart devices to each other. For example, set the alarm automatically if you are not home. Or switch on the lights when the sun goes down.
In this way, you can connect devices with each other endlessly. This makes your life just a bit easier, more efficient and certainly also more fun.
The nice thing is that you don’t need to know any programming to do this at all. We have made Olisto super simple: if this happens, then that happens. All you have to do is fill in ‘if’ and ‘then’. Olisto does the rest.
Among others, Olisto works with:
• Philips Hue
• Trust Smart Home
• European soccer competitions
• Google Calendar
And much more.
Olisto uses GPS for the Location channel. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this app release we:
- added integration of Toon with Google Home
- fixed a bug when Sonos actions wouldn’t properly display the name of the song it’s going to play
- fixed a bug with bundle not display which phone you selected for Geofencing purposes
- our support page now lets you contacting customer support directly
- we reduced the app size reduced by 10 MB - less storage on your device :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great Now. Great Potential
Olisto is far more capable than IFTTT. IFTTT does has more app partners, but Olisto is far more powerful. Olisto can do compounded “ifs” and compounded “thens”. Also, if you have multiple devices (e.g. 3 thermostats), you can have them all respond to a single applet instead of having to write 3 separate applets.
Great app, but a problem
This app is great for automating, it can detect when it'll rain, it can do things in your house too. But the paste feature doesn't work when I try to paste a URL in Connect, but other than that, it gets the job done, way better than IFTTT!
Can't connect to Philips hue channel
There was an update in the Philips Hue app and since then, I can no longer connect to the Philips hue channel. Tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling but still fails to connect. Please help
- Triggi B.V.
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Triggi B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.