Tell your story. Me: A Kid’s Diary gives kids hundreds of fun, inspiring prompts to help them learn more about themselves and the people around them.
In drawings, words, animations, recordings, and photos, kids can document their worlds: their families, friends, pets, feelings, likes, dislikes, wishes, and dreams. As they play and create, kids build self-awareness, self-confidence, empathy, and kindness.
"An app that teaches my kids to empathize, include, and appreciate others, that’s screen time I can feel good about." — Cool Mom Tech
"We love not just the creativity the app inspires but also the memorable family discussions that can result. Very cool." — Parents Magazine
Me: A Kid’s Diary is No. 5 of Tinybop’s Digital Toys series which includes the iPad App of the Year, The Robot Factory, No. 1 of Digital Toys. Each Digital Toys app is an open-ended construction kit for kids to build, test, and play. Kids develop creative-thinking, problem-solving, and storytelling skills.
- Create and accessorize avatars for yourself and all the people and pets in your life.
- Your avatar responds to you, expressing emotions you can capture and share. Send an animated drawing to your friends or save it to your camera roll.
- Ask and answer hundreds of questions about yourself and all the important people and places in your life.
- Decorate your photos with fun stickers and words.
- Create drawings with different pens, brushes, and colors.
- Record stories and sounds.
- Write on pictures and photos.
- See your answers turn into animations and other surprises!
- See everything you have created and recorded in one swipe.
- Safe space for self-expression. Nothing is shared unless you choose to.
- Original artwork by Ana Seixas.
- Original sound design.
- Open-ended activities with no rules. Curiosity and creativity are rewarded.
- Multi-user system.
- Fun for everyone: families can play and learn together!
Me: A Kid’s Diary by Tinybop is a safe space. Kids can choose to download and share what they create and who they share it with. No personal information or data is otherwise shared or distributed outside of the app.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. While this is a storytelling app, we believe the stories created in the app are for you and your child only. Anything and everything your child creates in the app is not shared outside of the app unless you or your child chooses to.
We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising. If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)
Squashed a bug that left some accounts spinning and spinning instead of opening.
Thanks to everyone who helped us find that lil' bug!
If you have any other feedback, any time, please leave us a review. We love hearing from you! <3
Ratings and Reviews
Your child’s unique world—in words, sounds and images.
Good, but not the best.
I really like this app but I wish you could write your own diary entries instead of only being able to answer provided prompts. Also, somethings the question/ prompts bubbles get very cluttered and glitch around. A lot of the time, I am unable to move or click on them. Other than that, the app is very fun!
Hi! We're so happy to hear that you like the app. I will share your request to write your own diary entries with the rest of the team! We'd also love to be able to fix the glitch you're experiencing. Can you email email@example.com with a little more info: the type of device you're using and iOS version? Thanks! 😀🙏
Digital kid journal
Downloaded this for my niece, but find myself opening this on my down time without her! Fun questions to respond to. We both laugh a lot while playing. Love the tinybop apps, good work--another app we love
- Tinybop Inc.
- 187.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Tinybop Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.