Chess Tactics in Sicilian Defense II
By Chess King
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This course is aimed at club and intermediate players and presents the theory and playing hooks in the most sharp and deciding variations of the Sicilian Defense developing after moves 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 Nc6: the Lasker variation, the Paulsen variation, the Labourdonnais variation, the Simagin variation and the Boleslavsky defense.
The course presents a deep theoretical and practical overview of the actual variations, featuring 300 examples. Numerous new exercises provide a great opportunity to reinforce your knowledge: 300 exercises in total for all variations after 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 Nc6.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn, which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Interactive theoretical lessons
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Chess Tactics in Sicilian Defense II
1.1. Lasker variation
1.2. Sozin attack
1.3. Paulsen variation
1.5. Labourdonnais variation
1.6. Richter attack
1.7. Simagin variation
1.8. Dragon variation
1.9. Boleslavsky defense
1.10. Other variations
2. Sicilian Defense - theory
2.1. The system with 2. c3
2.3. The systems with e7-e5
2.4. Dragon variation
2.5. Paulsen system
2.6. Closed system
2.7. Moscow variation 2. Nf3 d6 3. Bb5
2.8. Rossolimo variation 3. Bb5
2.9. Chelyabinsk variation
2.10. Other variations
2.11. Richter-Rauser variation (or Rauser attack)
What's New in Version 0.9.7
• Added sounds in practice
• Added option to disable showing of the exercise goal
• Added possibility to change appearance of move marker
• Bug fixes and small improvements
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 0.9.7
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: CHESSQUEEN INC
- © Chess King
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full course$3.99