Record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, mix them during playback and add effects. Edit your song and share it with your friends, or join the Songtree community and jam with other artists.
HOW IT WORKS:
Record a base track with the built-in mic or an external sound card
Add other audio tracks or create a melody using the internal keyboard or the built-in virtual instruments
Import a groove or create it using the step sequencer
Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply equalization and add effects
Save or Share the recording directly from your device to your friends
• Stereo and mono audio tracks
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 11 tracks without in-app purchases)
• Group and Aux channels
• MIDI tracks with builtin synth featuring 128 General MIDI instrument sounds
• Pianoroll MIDI editor
• Step Sequencer
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D and 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner*
• Import existing tracks from your iTunes library
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, - Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel*
• Automate track volumes and pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Supports the new AudioUnit plug-in standard: open 3rd party effects and instruments inside the app, without switching to another app*
• Audiobus input and output: play your favorite instrument app and record the output inside n-Track alongside the device mic/line input. Each Audiobus app can be recorded to a separate track*
• Interapp audio: use other apps as effects or host n-Track inside another app*
• Share your recordings on Facebook
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Quick one touch drums and bass grooves tracks
• Built-in metronome
• Guitar & Bass Amp simulation plugins
• VocalTune - pitch correction and manipulation plugin
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine*
Internal audio routing
• Support for multichannel external audio devices on the iPad: record 4 or more tracks simultaneously from pro-audio devices such as the RME Babyface, Fireface, Focusrite Scarlett etc.
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices*
• Record 16, 24 or 32 bits audio files*
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock and MTC sync, master & slave*
• Set microphone polar pattern (e.g. cardiod, omnidirectional)
• Input monitoring and processing with near-zero latency
• AudioCopy support
• Support for DropBox and SoundCloud
• MIDI input monitoring
Some features require one of the two available in-app subscriptions levels:
Standard edition ($0.99/month):
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (Free edition is limited to 8 audio tracks, 1 MIDI track and 2 step-sequencer tracks)
• Unlock all the available effects (Free edition has Reverb, Compression, Echo and Chorus)
• Unlimited number of effects per channel (Free edition has up to 2)
Pro edition ($1.99/month)
• 64 bit audio engine
• Export in 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (wav) format (the Free and Standard edition are limited to 16 or 24 bit wav)
• 3D frequency spectrum view
BY ALL IN ONE PURCHASE
n-Track Studio 8 Pro ($29.99):
• Unlock all standard and pro features.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged with the relative price for 1 month for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
n-Track 1.3.4 what’s new:
- Added support for Audio Unit effects that can respond to MIDI input messages (type ‘AUMF’) to control and automate audio parameters (f.e. FabFilter Pro-Q 2).
- Added effects sidechain (works with n-Track Compressor builtin effect and with AU plugins supporting sidechain input, f.e. FabFilter Pro-Q 2)
- Added ‘selection range’ option to mixdown song
- Added Song markers
- When importing audio clips containing timestamp reference, user will be prompted to automatically insert the clip at the timestamp
- Added bypass in the effects view toolbar
If you have comments or bug reports please contact us at email@example.com If you like the app please remember to leave a review on the App Store. Good reviews will allow us to keep making n-Track better. Thanks for using n-Track!
Ratings and Reviews
Include a NotePad
THIS APP IS AWESOME for me at least I use it a song writer it's perfect. This app is for those who have experience with software such as logic, studio one, the mixing features are great. (I have mixed feeling on how they switched it to manual effect settings. They should allow you to type in some of the different effect features example: if I'm trying to get my echo at 744 I should be able to type that in instead of having to use my finger to narrow it down it's hard to get exactly on lol) for the song writes it would be beneficial to have a notepad or at least be able to go out of the app without closing it out. The problem I have been having is when i write music I write the lyrics on the notepad of my phone and hen I'm ready to record there's nowhere within the app for me to copy what I wrote so I don't have to leave the app. I have to send what I wrote to my secondary device and use that while I record, it would make things a lot easier if it was made more song writer friendly so I could have a place I could read my lyrics off within the app. Other than that this app gets no complaints from me. For a studio app the quality it produced is outstanding
THIS APP IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My biggest OCD is when I hear a song and wish it was in a different key or pitch, I downloaded this app and I have not had a single problem, I'm not a robot, I'm not someone working with this company posting a review, I'm just a guy who got this app and am very pleased with what I paid for, out of sheer curiosity, is there a way to bundle where you could have access to both the desktop version and iPhone version?
I appreciate the hard work put into this and I look forward to seeing what you guys do next!
Ohhh Come On!
I purchase the full app and the developer just has you download another app instead of unlocking the Pro features on the free app. Now I have no way now to get out what I created in the free version! I am NOT happy to have to manually recreate it.
I do think that it is a little less obtuse to use than the likes of Cubasis, I never did like it's GUI, but it is still a PC mentality of design.
- Flavio Antonioli
- 153.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Flavio Antonioli
- In-App Purchases
- n-Track Studio 8 Standard $0.99
- nTrack Studio 8 Pro $1.99
- n-Track Studio 8 Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.