Nav is the free, simple way for business owners to manage and leverage their financial data. Start by checking your personal and business credit reports to see where you stand. Next, we’ll analyze your business bank account data to help you improve your cash flow. If you need business financing — head over to the marketplace to see your approval odds for the top business credit cards and loans, and instantly apply. Finally, rest easy knowing you’ll automatically get important credit monitoring alerts and personalized funding recommendations that can save you time and money.
- Control your scores. Monitor your personal and business credit reports in one convenient place.
- Improve cash flow. Connect your business bank account and get tips to manage your cash flow.
- Make better funding decisions. Save money on business credit cards and loans by using our recommendations based on your credit.
- Spot identity theft. Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring and alerts on 90+ changes to your credit.
- Build business credit. Use our tips to establish and build a strong business credit profile.
- Stay safe and secure. We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same controls used by banks.
- Log in quickly and securely. We support touch ID and face ID login.
- Talk to humans. We provide access to live, U.S.-based customer support.
Join more than 370,000 small business owners who use Nav to understand, build, leverage and protect their financial data. Learn more at www.nav.com.
Q: Is Nav really free?
A: Yes. No trial, no credit card ever, no kidding.
Q: Does looking at my credit reports hurt my scores?
A: No. Using Nav to check your reports does not impact your scores.
You can now upgrade to Nav Premium with the touch of a button with Apple Pay! We also take credit cards too, if that's your thing. We also fixed a few things under the hood to make your experience even better — things like login issues, loading credit reports and loading your checking data report.
Ratings and Reviews
Only drawback is you have to link personal credit and biz credit on the app. Be prepared to enter all your personal info even when registering your business. I've been notified that they're working on separating the two and if I have the option to monitor only biz credit on NAV I'll update to 5 stars. I have been using the app for a few months and it provides great info. Esp. in reference to my SBSS score progress. I'm planning on applying for an SBA loan to expand in January and this app helps track your progress.
Hi there. Previously our app required attaching personal credit for purposes of verifying ownership of the business credit. We've been working on de-coupling this, and you should notice changes in the signup process of the app. However, we are still required by our partner credit bureaus to verify the identity of each of our users prior to providing them with credit reports. The way we do this is by using a product that requires SSN. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Must have for any small business owner
I can log in and see all my info for myself and my business in one place. Nav will also alert you when something changes that you should be aware of. Very convenient!
Takes the guessing out of credit scores
I’ve used Nav for over a year, it’s an awesome service that helps me make good choices when it comes to all things credit. Super helpful!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.