Learn today’s modern French language.
=== French audio books rated 4.9 on 5 stars (based on over 550+ reviews) ===
“Finally, a method that teaches real French! “ Burt Wolf - Host/Producer of TV Shows for CNN, ABC, Discovery Channel & more
Built upon 22+ years of one-on-one lessons with English-speaking adults, these level adapted French audiobooks will quickly teach you today's real spoken French... Guaranteed.
THE FRENCH TODAY METHOD
• Designed specifically for English speakers
• Learn French efficiently not just to pass exams but to actually be able to communicate in French
• The only method recorded at several speeds and levels of enunciation (not just mechanically slowed down)
• Grammar and vocabulary are illustrated by the ongoing novel developed around a real storyline and lovable characters to keep you interested
>>> All our French audiobooks come with a full 100% Money Back Guaranteed for 120 days! <<<
FREE APP FEATURES
• Includes a FREE 2.5-hour long French audiobook recorded at 3 different audio speeds - no account required
• Full offline access to your audiobooks & transcripts
• Sign into your French Today account and start downloading your audiobooks instantly
• Quickly navigate to any point in the audiobook and transcript with a full table of content
• Select from different recorded audio speeds on story chapters (these are different recordings, NOT a computerized slowdown!)
• Customize skip audio forward or backward timing
• Read along with the transcript. Change font size, font type + night mode
• Hide/reveal chapter stories English translations
• One tap jump to sync start of text section to currently playing audio
SOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS
“…so valuable in boosting my confidence in stringing French words together into sentences with the proper, up-to-date pronunciation…. With 1 1/2 years of learning French under my belt, it is only after having gone through this book... that I am finally feeling good about speaking some French on my next trip to France.” - Rob Kalamunda
“If I had this book when I first started studying French, my road to speaking French would be far less rocky than it was. What I love most about this book is the different speeds of the dialogues… “ - Cornflakes Carl
“Perfect for anyone wanting to understand daily French conversations. There is nothing else like this on the market. Superb technical quality. “ -Jaye Morency
Fixed some chapter scrolling issues
Fixed some stability issues specific to iPods
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to learn French!
I’ve been studying French nonstop for the past several months, mostly by using these audiobooks. The vocabulary is very practical for my upcoming trip to Paris. The storyline is captivating. I eagerly await each new installment.
Every time I try to use the app it crashes
Developer Response ,
Bonjour. Truly sorry for this! The app update we launched crashed for some few upgraders but we fixed that bug right away. Please make sure you update the app to the 1.2.1 version launched July 5th. Again sorry for the inconvenience. If you need more help, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Cheers. Olivier
Rubbish and junk app
Developer Response ,
Bonjour Hugo. Sorry to hear about your review. I don't see any support enquiry from you in our system, was this a technical issue? We've had very positive feedback on our app and our free audiobook so you calling it "Rubbish and Junk' is extremely surprising to us... Please contact me at email@example.com so I can help you through any issues you might have. Cheers. Olivier - French Today
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.