Plan to Protect® provides the HIGHEST STANDARD of abuse prevention and protection to organizations and individuals servicing the vulnerable sector. Whether you are working with children, youth, vulnerable adults, the elderly, or those with disabilities our desire is to help you protect others. PlantoProtect app provides the BEST PRACTICES of the best-selling Plan to Protect® manual and our four pocket guides directly to the palm of your hands for easy and accessible access.
With the PlantoProtect App you’ll have access to:
- Our BEST PRACTICES for children, youth, and vulnerable adult programming
- A ratio calculator - quickly discover the number of leaders you need
- Forms which can be emailed and filled out in-app
- A journal for quick note taking
- Definitions and indicators of various forms of abuse
- Up-to-date state/provincial/territory reporting guidelines and phone numbers
- Incident reports and suspected abuse report forms
- Access to our FAQs, and much more
Plan to Protect® is now used by over 7500 organizations, schools, churches, NGOs, care facilities and camps globally. It is an excellent tool to place in the hands of volunteers, staff, family members, and leaders.
Updated the age of a child protected in Ontario (now 18 years old).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.