By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around on screen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, and anything else you might imagine!
What people are saying:
• Parents' Choice Gold Award: "Toontastic 3D is a wonderful creative outlet for all budding storytellers, young scientists, or those who increasingly blur the lines between the two— perhaps this is where the next documentary makers and Pixar artists will get their start."
• Five star rating from Common Sense Media - “Kids are in the director's seat and have free reign to let their creative side shine with this flexible and easy-to-use storytelling platform.”
• A+ and Editor’s Choice rating from Children’s Technology Review - “Powerful and free, this rich language experience lets you create your own self-narrated puppet shows.”
• Winner of the 2017 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award for 'Best Kids App of the Year'
• A giant toy box full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos, and customize the color of your characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of kid-created stories, characters, and settings to inspire new adventures
Fruit Ninja © 2017 Halfbrick. All Rights Reserved
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Not for me
good for kids who just want to make a video for fun but you can't get anything very good out of it, it picks up every thing that it hears because you can't stop it from taking in audio, when ever you touch characters the start making weird mouth movements that are supposed to be talking, and since you can't move or create objects you have to make a character for everything that moves and it also makes everything 3D so you can't do a piece of paper or anything skinny but if you just want to make something for fun this is for you.
App Makers please read this
Changed my life I use it a lot. There where some new Cars 3 Charactors and after a while You guys deleted them. Can you please bring them back? I didn’t have the chance to make a story yet because I didn’t think about it. Thank You for this app, I had this app for mabye a year. I would be so happy if you restore the Cars.
Here’s the thing. My toontastic 3D app isn’t working now. Because, when I first went to the follow the leader scene of my CookieZilla’s best bites vid, it wasn’t working, and the teacher character is just at the left (or right) upper corner. And all that stuff that are glitches, Please Fix Thaaaaaat!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 307 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).