By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around on screen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, and anything else you might imagine!
What people are saying:
• Five star rating from Common Sense Media - “Kids are in the director's seat and have free reign to let their creative side shine with this flexible and easy-to-use storytelling platform.”
• A+ and Editor’s Choice rating from Children’s Technology Review - “Powerful and free, this rich language experience lets you create your own self-narrated puppet shows.”
• A giant toy box full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos, and customize the color of your characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of kid-created stories, characters, and settings to inspire new adventures
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Toontastic is growing up! This update isn’t new on the feature front, but it does make Toontastic more stable. This means you can make more toons! Fixes have been made on a number of crashes and issues you’ve reported.
It's Cool But Think About This Review
I have been playing this all the time when I want to make a episode of my tv show! My tv show is called Princess Bubble Gum. I have already 30 episodes of that Princess Bubble Gum. I made a dragon that she fights and everything. But there is one problem: If you could put more characters in the movie because you could only have 8 want to add more that 8 maybe like your can fix it because I definitely want more than 8 characters I want to have 12. Because every time I want more characters and that is the end of this review bye and think about my review if you can fix it ok?
I love The app, But I draw most of the backgrounds, Which gets tiring. It would be nice if you could import pictures as backgrounds, That would save me a lot of time. :)
Good so far
1. I still don't trust this app completely. I love Toontastic but this is to far deleting the app completely is messed up. I first learned to make cartoons it's my passion. This app is scary.
2. I love ❤️ this app now.
3. I started making a super human series and it's really cool, but I don't know how to put them on the idea lab. Also, can you add more settings and more characters like the original. Please.😻
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 253 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).