The JobWalk App is the easiest and fastest way to create 360° progress documentation of your construction site with your 360° camera. Share progress with stakeholders and maintain security of your data with multi-tiered levels of access management.
Capturing 360° photos with the JobWalk App is as easy as:
1. Connect your 360° camera (e.g. Ricoh Theta V, Theta S/SC, Garmin VIRB 360, Samsung Gear 360, LG 360 cam, NCTech iris360, Insta 360 Pro with custom firmware...) to your phone
2. Upload a sheet in order to provide a location for all 360° images on site
3. Tap the desired image location on the sheet and then tap the capture button to take a 360° image. Images are automatically timestamped and linked to the location on the floor plan. Repeat this process throughout your jobsite to capture the entire project then sync your project to your account.
Manage and share uploaded projects at https://app.holobuilder.com or with the Enterprise Dashboard at https://dashboard.holobuilder.com
360° photo documentation is the best way to keep track of the construction progress, create thorough as-built documents, and manage all construction projects from one place online.
We’re always happy to hear from you! If you have questions or feedback write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2D images can be saved to the phone's gallery
- Improved Login
- Improve speed: capturing & uploading
- New app design and user interface
- Free up storage on mobile device
- Quick access to most used sheets
- Improved capturing flow for adding weekly images
- Camera support added: Insta360 Pro, Garmin Virb 360, 360fly
- Phone Capture: Take 2D images & pin them as close-up shots
- Categorization: Apply categories & filter scenes
If you enjoy our JobWalk app, please leave us a nice review on the store
Ratings and Reviews
Fastest way to document your construction site! Really easy to use and share.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.