Transform screen time into a fun learning experience with Mother Goose Club!
We've developed a great app using song, rhyme, play and dance, to bring preschool to the world. For babies to young children this is the ideal first app, including:
• Specially designed books, games and activities promoting early literacy, math and much more!
-Kids learn with exclusive interactive books and games.
• 100s of nursery rhymes, songs and animations children will adore, with fresh takes on classic nursery rhymes.
- Prepare for bedtime for stories and rhymes
• Live action videos with real kids being kids, encouraging movement as well as quiet time.
• Make your own video playlists and save your favorites.
• Always age appropriate and safe.
• View everything offline in a safe, ad-free environment.
Children will love learning while singing and dancing along to their favorite Mother Goose Club songs and videos.
Try ALL our content with our free trial!
Mother Goose Club Rhymes (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. To learn more go to www.kidsafeseal.com.
This is a subscription service which gives complete access to all our activities, books, lessons, songs and videos with exclusive new content every month.
- Choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis.
- Change your mind at any point. Cancelling can be done through your iTunes settings.
- Payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Manage auto-renew in your user Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Mother Goose Club Rhymes.
- Use your subscription on any device registered with the same Apple ID you subscribe from.
The Mother Goose gang are getting ready for the Holidays.
Love our app? Please help us out and take a moment to review it!
Ratings and Reviews
Deletes downloaded content
I am changing my rating to 1 star because the developer has been absolutely no help in solving this problem. I sent emails with device info and blah blah blah. There is plenty of storage space and the iPad has the latest update. For this reason we have cancelled our subscription after 2 years of dealing with having to redownload videos constantly across all 3 devices he has access to. Very dissatisfied with the customer support from the developer.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're still having problems with the app. We notice that you didn't reply to our initial email of January 4, 2017 in which we asked you to check your storage. Had you come back to us to say that the problem was still occurring, we would of course have looked into it further for you until we resolved the issue. We're very sorry that you're dissatisfied with our customer service, but without further communication from you there was nothing more we could have done. If you would still like to resolve the issue please get back in touch with us. Thanks, the Touch Press team.
Response of Dec 18, 2017
Sorry you're having problems with Mother Goose Club. In order to use content offline you must first download the videos you wish to view. Could you please ensure that the content has fully finished downloading before you try to view it offline?
Another possibility is that you are using a sim card on your device. It's possible that your provide doesn't allow you to download content under a 3G/4G connection because you have run out of data.
If this does not resolve the issue for you, could you please tell us the following so that we can help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible:
1. The make, model and OS of your device
2. Whether you are using a sim card, USB storage card or SD card.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into this for you.
The StoryToys Team
It’s a bad app
No button to unsubscribe
Its easy to install. It says 7 day free trial but once you want to unsubscribe there is no link to do it easily. Up to now im still looking for a way to make sure i dont get charged. I had to uninstall it. I hope that will do the trick. If they charge me i will just have to dispute it.
Developer Response ,
In order to cancel your subscription please do the following:
If you are using an iOS device:
1. Launch the Settings app
2. Select iTunes & App Store
3. Select your Apple ID
4. Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears
5. Enter your Apple ID Password or fingerprint ID when prompted
6. Select Subscriptions
7. Tap the subscription you wish to cancel
8. Select Cancel Subscription
9. Confirm when prompted.
Please make sure you do so at least 24 hours before your free trial ends. Thanks!Touch Press Support Team
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 99.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Ltd, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $5.99
- 12 Months Subscription $39.99
- 1 Month Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.