PDFelement boosts your productivity with everything you need to read, edit, annotate, convert and sign PDF files on the go.
Register Wondershare ID and log in to use all functionalities for free without any in-app-purchase!
√ PDF Editor
- Font recognition
- Change font, size, color, and more.
- Single line or paragraph can be selected to move, cut, copy, paste or delete.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add text box, text call-out, stamps, freehand drawing and eraser.
- Highlight, underline or strike through context.
√ Fill & Sign Forms
-Directly edit your PDF forms with ease;
-Sign your forms with handwriting signature
√ PDF Converter
- Support output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF, Pages, XML(.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .txt, .epub, .html, .page, .xml, .rtf)
- Try to keep text, images, and graphics with original presentation layout, fonts, and embedded elements.
√ Create & Combine PDF
- Combine different format files into a new PDF.
√ Cloud Services & WiFi Transfer
- Import files from cloud storage including Dropbox,Google Drive,OneDrive,Box, or via WiFi wireless transfer.
√Camera to PDF
- Quickly snap a photo of anything into a PDF and share with others.
√ Page Management
- Merge, extract, reorder, rotate and delete PDF pages to gain better reading experiences.
√ PDF File Management
- Embedded with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder.
- Insert picture of your hand written signature or draw pixel perfect signature on the touch screen.
√ File Sharing
- Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We'll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.
- Google Drive and OneDrive is temporarily hided because of failure in log in and downloading files.
- Adapt to the New 12.9" iPad Pro.
- Solve the issue where users cannot download PDFs from File App and Tencent QQ.
Ratings and Reviews
Another fantastic app and software from Wondershare! This app is a very clean and user friendly pdf reader that allows editing and annotations! Exactly what I needed! More importantly is the way Wondershare treats it user! I have many of their products and I have been so impressed. If a user needs help they have supports in place to help. They believe in their products unconditionally and will actually speak or chat with you to problem solve. In addition they want their product to work for the user! They even requested the document I was having trouble with and worked with me and truly listened to what I needed. They do not just ask what you would like the software to do, they actually do their very best to add the option to the next update! Wondershare is a company that remembers that technology should make people’s life easier and they work to keep you a user to their work.
Not as promised
The app store indicated that the OneDrive cloud service would work with this program, it is not an option on either my iPad or my iPhone app. In addition when I try to get "support" it tells me to enter an email address (which I logged in with) but gives me no place to enter said email address. I also have the Mac version that cost quite a bit, so I'm a bit frustrated at this significant deficiency in this program.
PDF Expert, which also has a Mac version, works as advertised in iOS. It costs a bit ($10) but it WORKS, which saves me at least that in time alone.
Update: upgraded this app to three stars because you can get to OneDrive through the iCloud Files interface, I can't find a way to save it as a common access tab, like Dropbox, but you can get there. Additionally, you can only have one file open at a time which is a limitation for what I want to use this program for.
No Compatibility and Glitchy!
I was so excited to find this PDF editor for my iPad because I do a lot of writing and editing PDFs and documents. While at first I was impressed with the features, once I saved my edited document and opened it using Preview on my Mac, it was clear it was not compatible and none of the features I had added or edited in PDF element showed up properly. What a waste of time! I thought it might be better to check in the desktop version of PDF element, so I downloaded the free trial version. Yet, the document and edits still didn’t display properly. When I re-opened the document in PDF element on my iPad and re-saved it, it corrupted the file. Now I can’t open the document in Preview on my Mac, or in PDF element on my iPad, or in any other app. Downloading this app and using it to edit my PDFs was a waste of time and I’m going to delete it as soon as I write this review. Do yourself a favor and look somewhere else for a decent PDF and document editor.
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 167.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2018 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.