Into the Dead 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving story and multiple endings - complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks - unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay - fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments - discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats - adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes - prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions - fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Performance Improvements and bug fixes
I like the story, dislike the gameplay because you give us like 2,000+ feet to run with no ammo and the zombies constantly can easily grab you from the side or behind when you can’t even see them. Also they are literally everywhere and way too many for me to shoot. I can’t even enjoy the story anymore without trying to JUKE every zombie because I headshotted everything and I’m out of ammo and now I MUST dodge them but it’s impossible because of their spawn area. Also In order to truly be good at this game you need to put money into it which I haven’t done, putting money in ensures you will have all the guns and grenades and knives to save your life, but why isn’t there an option to farm for it? That’s just crazy man
Good but many problems
I love this game but....theres many problems
One of which are zombies, sometimes its like a jumpscare because you dont see where it came from, one time i was nearly at the end of a level when i died, a zombie came up and somehow killed me from the side might want to fix that, its actually really hard to get new weapons, you have to wait around 48 minutes for 3 charges or one story mode run, which is too much
And you can run through resupply crates and get no ammo, this has happened to me many, many times and ive run out of ammo
Anyway besides these its a fun game
I really love this game, but if you guys could make some changes in the game, I’d be really grateful:
- Add a reload button ( sometimes I just want to reload in the middle and don’t need to wait for the clip to end) and sometimes I died during the reload section when a horde come out of nowhere.
- Endless mode with prize ( I miss that a lot)
- Easier ways for players to achieve blueprints ( some early mission required from players too high guns that gives us a huge disadvantage in game)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 702 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- Copyright © 2017 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Militia HK-5A special offer$4.99
- Essentials Gold Pack$4.99
- Survivor Gold Pack$9.99
- Justice M32 pack$9.99
- Leader Gold Pack$19.99
- VIP Subscription$9.99
- ARC-7 Legion$9.99
- German Shepherd$7.99
- Border Collie$2.99
- S-12 Riot pack$9.99