“Addictive gameplay? Great graphics? Satisfying points and challenging levels? It's all here.” - Common Sense Media
* 4 stars - Common Sense Media *
* Silver Winner - International Serious Play Awards *
* Most Original Game, Shortlist - TIGA Games Industry Awards *
Geometry just got exciting in this addictive and challenging swipe-to-cut puzzle game! Bring 3D objects to life at your fingertips to reveal the secrets hidden within shapes. Explore the relationship between 2D and 3D geometry in four diverse modes of gameplay. The more you play, the more levels you unlock. Engage your brain in this game of skill and strategy. Are you up to the challenge?
ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ALL-ACCESS PASS FROM TOUCH PRESS GAMES.
Download today and subscribe for new games and expansions every single month.
ARE YOU GAME?
CRAFTY CUT FEATURES:
Four modes of gameplay give you hands-on experience manipulating 3D objects in different ways:
- Cut Mode: slice and dice to reveal 2D shapes from 3D blocks
- Rotate Mode: race against the clock as you explore objects from every angle
- Combine Mode: combine 3D fragments to create complete geometric shapes
- Create Mode: sculpt your very own Crafty Cut masterpieces
Progress through Easy, Tricky and even Fiendish levels - not for the feint of heart!
Ramp up your problem-solving skills and earn stars to unlock harder levels and collect new materials for use in Create Mode.
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles, with a brand new game added each month.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, crappy subscription model
Loved the execution of the early stages of this app. A clever and educational puzzler based on real geometric concepts. When I got the end of the free stuff, I was ready to shell out a few bucks to buy the full game. By which I mean, a onetime purchase. Unfortunately, it is only available as part of a multigame monthly subscription. While some of their other games also seem worthwhile, SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE FOR SUCKERS. Not going to buy this game over and over each month, that's just stupid. Too bad some marketing genius came up with that scam; ruining an otherwise excellent app.
Great puzzle game...not paying $8 for full version
This is a beautiful, brain challenging & well made game.
1) I found it irritating when I failed the levels that had the "3D" layout and the time/energy bar count down. Each time you move a piece your "energy" is going down (and you fail the level if it gets to the end).
Typically, this would be fine, but because the pieces are all over this 3D 'board', you almost always have to move each piece several time to get them in the same space.
2) There are a good number of levels available in the free version. However, at some point, there is a pop-up, ad-like box talking about subscribing to all the games the developers make (for somewhere around $45). Or, in a small little box in the bottom-right of this big ad box, you can buy the rest of this game for $7.99. I'm not paying that because 1) I think it's too high, and 2) I don't know what I'll be getting for the $8...
Fun, but only for a few hours
This is a great puzzle game that will keep challenging your brain right up until you hit the pay wall. At that point, it shouldn't be a challenge to delete it since a yearly payment for a puzzle game can never be justified.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thanks for your feedback, we're sorry you're not happy with our app. Just to clarify, though, the annual subscription gives you access to over a dozen games, with more added each month. It's not an annual payment for just one game. Thanks!
- Touch Press Inc
- 344.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Touch Press, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Touch Press Games $4.99
- Crafty Cut complete game $7.99
- All Access Pass $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.