Learn 20 new words every day. Pimp up your vocabulary. Proven way to quickly learn new foreign words.
Remember helps you learning those pesky words you keep forgetting.
With our app you can:
• Learn only words you need
• Study language from any level
• Translate to 27 languages
• Memorize words playing efficient games
• Pick from plenty thematic card sets
• Listen to professional pronunciations for all words in any language
• Set smart notifications
• Use intelligent auto-suggestions
• Memorize up to 3650 words a year studying just 5 minutes a day
Learn English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian at any level.
If you enjoy the app, leave your review or let us know how we can improve. email@example.com
Follow us on:
Illustrations: Vova Zomb
If you choose to purchase Remember Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours before the current period ends. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current Remember Pro subscription price starts at $6.49 USD/month. Prices are in USD dollars, may vary in countries other than the USA, and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Remember Pro, you can simply continue using Remember for free.
Just some minor improvements. Enjoy a smooth experience and fast performance!
Love the app? Rate us!
And don't forget to let us know your thoughts, we love receiving feedback from you
Ratings and Reviews
Easiest vocab builder I’ve seen
I appreciate that the app immediately adds new vocabulary Flashcards. This the sole reason I downloaded and purchased the app. As a language learner the redundancy of friction to: find a definition on google, migrate it to chegg, find the part of speech (as well as proper gender and spelling) and add this to the chegg flashcard... it made actually studying the card less of a priority. This app does all of that work seamlessly.
I can’t completely walk away from other flashcard apps, however. One immensely useful functionality I’ve found in other apps and have not found here is management of study cards for grammar and conjugation. Chegg has the ability to add photos of tables which seems to be a great solution if you never need to apply the grammar and conjugation to a sentence.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your time and feedback. So the one thing you missing is adding photos, is it correct? You can replay straight to our email firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
Not worth paying for
I’ve been using this app for a while to learn Turkish. The interface is clunky (words can’t be organized alphabetically, you can’t check if you’ve already entered a word, the translations are often somewhat off, etc.), but for a free app I didn’t mind the drawbacks or the poor aesthetics. Now that they are charging not only for new features, but have taken away some of the old ones (including the Word Builder game, which was helpful), it’s definitely not worth it. Check out CleverDeck instead - the flashcards you build yourself are free (and if you want to pay, the decks are created by language teachers so you don’t end up with the clunky machine translations) and the app is attractive and user-friendly. You can also import decks from Quizlet if you don’t want to build them all yourself. Remember is not up to par with the other free language-learning apps available and definitely not worth paying for.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We really love to hear from our users. I will sum your query up: no alphabetical sorting, you can't see have you already translated a word or not, missing translations, freemium model.
Couple of questions:
1. Why do you need to organise words alphabetically? You should learn words in the order you entered them, otherwise, adding 50 new words every day will totally distract your learning process, as everyday you will learn different words. It's not effective.
2. Why do you need to know did you enter a word? If you don't know word, that means you haven't learnt it yet. Add it to the your own dictionary, duplications will be replaced.
3. What translations are off? Our dictionary literally translate everything, even emoji 😂. The only limit is one space, as we are not an app for translating texts. And if you will try to translate very long sentences, they not going to fit trainings — speaking, writing, words builder etc.
4. Our app have been free since the first launch. It's not final product — we work on new features every day and, obviously, it can't be free forever, even if we want to. Our freemium model is equal for all type of users: new and old. However, for old users we have a gift, drop us a line at email@example.com to get it on.
I love this app! It helps me so much! It’s perfect for when I’m on-the-go and one of my Japanese friends teaches me a new word that I want to remember. Usually I’d learn words in the moment and then the next day not remember it at all. I also love how it has an audio feature and reads the words to me. I can’t seem to remember anything just by reading it. This app is incredible.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a warm feedback! We really appreciate that app helps you achieve your goals ❤️
- Lev Rostunov
- 64.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 (с), Lev Rostunov
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack $6.49
- Lifetime $34.99
- Pro pack $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.