Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely, whenever you need to.
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'Trips' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
• Download and share account statements anytime, anywhere.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release Victorian Everyday account customers and Queensland Tag account customers can now:
• Order additional tags or tag holders from My account > Tags.
• Tag not beeping or lost? No worries, report a problem and order a replacement.
• Check your tag’s status – we’ll let you know when we detect a problem with your tag.
• We’ve also resolved an issue affecting customers using the credit card input scanner function when updating their credit cards.
• We've also made a number of minor enhancements to improve your experience.
Many of our improvements come directly from your feedback, so keep it coming. Get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.