Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely.
• Download and share account statements.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
• Pay toll notices or toll invoices (selected toll road only).
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'Trips' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at email@example.com or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release
•We've introduced a Help Centre to make it easy for you to search for answers to account or tolling related questions. You can find the Help Centre in the 'More' tab. To get started using the Help Centre, just enter a keyword, tap on predefined search term or type a question.
•We've made an improvement that allows customers to now utilise a hyphen or apostrophe in their name when adding or updating a saved credit card.
•We've also made a number of minor enhancements to improve your experience.
Many of our improvements come directly from your feedback, so please keep sending through your suggestions. Get in touch by going to the Help Centre > Contact Us > Email.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.