We know coParenting can be hard. That’s why the coParenter app helps you save time, money, and stay out of court by helping you put your kids at the center, not in the middle.
This FREE coParenting app helps you to effectively communicate with your coParent, to resolve disputes and help you focus on whats really important - being the best parent you can be. You can communicate through the secure coParenting messaging tool that logs all messages and requests between you and your coParent. If you have a dispuate you can Get Help from an unbiased coParenting professional for parenting mediation or one-on-one coParent coaching.
Download the FREE coParenting app to access these time-saving and money-saving features:
- Easy-to-use messaging is instant, direct, and organized, allowing you to focus on what’s important
- Secure platform ensures messages can’t be edited or deleted
- Sync your digital calendar to stay on top of important appointments and events in your child's life.
- Stay on top of your parenting schedule, holidays, and vacations
Get coParenting Help
- Connect with a coParenting Professional who can help you and your coParent reach agreements
- Get one-on-one coParent coaching to help you make better decisions for you and your children
- Make schedule requests such as parenting time, extracurricular activities, and travel
- Agree on day-to-day coParenting decisions like haircuts, hygiene, diet, media, allowance, etc.
- Request expense reimbursements and make agreements on spending decisions
- Creates a record of your agreements to help you both focus on your kids
Custody Exchange Check-Ins
- Creates a secure record of your pick-ups and drop-offs to avoid conflict
- Verifiable proof of time, date, and location with GPS Check-ins
coParenting Solo Mode
- Use many of the app's best features even if your coParent doesn't accept your invitation.
- Easily document messages between you and your coParenter in one place.
- Get on-demand coaching from a coParenting professional to work through difficult parenting challenges.
- Join our Facebook Page to Connect with other coParenters
- Learn how to focus on positive coParenting
- Get free tools, checklists and videos
- Learn about coParenting
- Access a comprehensive family legal term glossary
We know coParenting can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Download the FREE coParenter app today, and get the support you need to put your kids at the center, not in the middle.
- Try our new Solo Mode. You can use many of the app’s best coParenting tools even if your coParent doesn’t accept your invitation.
- You can now sync your calendars with Parenting Plans, Holiday Schedules, Vacations and Appointments.
- You can now can add Vacations and Appointments when in Solo Mode or without your coParent using the app.
- You’ll get an enhanced experience when using the coParenting Messaging tool.
- We fixed a few bugs that popped up for certain users (thank you for letting us know!)
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing! Worth thousands!!!
I have been using this app for 2 days and so far it has saved me thousands in attorneys fees, mediators, and therapy. The 3rd party was able to calm my ex down and have us come up w rules and boundaries that we both agreed to. Seriously, what took maybe a total of 2 hours solved a whole year of disagreements! I feel like my anxiety and depression were relieved over night! The worst part is that I wish this had been around years ago when I first got divorced. My life would probably be completely different, better late than never though!!!
Only negative, and maybe I can’t figure it out, I wish there was a shared calendar that I could input things without a request being put in.
Great app! Easy to navigate
I love the user friendly interface of this app and the fact that I always have access to a mediator or professional when I need it! Easy to use and navigate. I especially love the Geo-check in feature when you pick up your kids and it gets logged.
There are also many helpful articles written by professionals that are a quick read, but packed with very helpful do’s and dont’s regarding creating the best environment for your children during a very difficult time.
Amazing support team!
I extremely grateful this app exists, as I would have no other way to communicate with my ex in regards to our daughter. The support team went out of their way to help send me a pdf version of all dialogue before a court date twice. The second request was done with only a days notice. They couldn’t be more helpful. What a wonderful gift this is to so many families, especially those in high conflict situations such as mine!
- Hyphenus, Inc.
- 88.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Hyphenus, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.