The ultimate companion app to the new Fender® Mustang™ GT and Rumble™ Stage and Studio amplifiers, the Fender Tone app uses your iPhone to connect to your amp, so you can edit, share or send presets to your amp wirelessly over Bluetooth®.
*** THIS APP REQUIRES A FENDER® MUSTANG™ GT OR RUMBLE™ AMP ***
MANAGE PRESETS ON YOUR MUSTANG GT AMP OR RUMBLE AMP
• Scroll through up to 200 presets.
• Make changes.
• Play it real-time through your connected Mustang™ GT or Rumble™ amp.
EASY EDITING WITH THE TONE APP
• More than 60 amp models and effects to choose from.
• Endless sound options for Mustang™ GT or Rumble™ amps.
• Intuitive interface & responsive design for easy modification.
• Search, browse and download over 10,000+ presets from the Tone community.
• Discover presets by well-known artists & players created exclusively for Fender Tone.
• Create your own custom tone and share your presets with others.
• Tips and info about amp models, effects details, and signal chain basics.
• Clear, illustrated walkthroughs and everything you need to begin your tone quest.
NEW! Mustang GT/Rumble Version 2 is here!
**Please update your amp to the latest firmware. Learn how at fender.com/GT
This release includes:
• New presets
• New amp models
• New effects
Backup & Restore your presets to the cloud!
Bluetooth streaming automatically reconnects to your amp
Alert: With this release, setlists are limited to 24 setlists with 50 presets each. Please make sure your setlists do not exceed new limits or you may lose data.
Ratings and Reviews
Great amp, small problem
Connects streaker great, but there is often a random delay when playing something form the phone to the speaker
Needs iPad version
Great app. It’s a very easy way to set up sounds on your Mustang GT. It needs iPad compatibility though. If I’m playing out, I want to be able to use the iPad clipped to my mike stand!
GT 100 Amp
I am so proud to own this GT-100. I would have never believed that a Amp could do so much. I’m 58 yrs. and have been playing guitar since I was 10. I have recently decided that it’s time for me to learn how to play lead. And that’s why I bought this amp. The technology on Fenders Amp is simply unbelievable. I prefer southern rock you should here this amp playing train train by Blackfoot. Or Tuesday gone with the wind LS. I have already learned lead on black magic women. I salute the Fenders Engineer s designers and all of there employees! Well done.
- Fender Digital, LLC
- 92.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.