Download Migo and discover your best ride now! Choose from Uber, Lyft, car2go, your favorite scooters and bikes (and electric bikes!) like Lime, the no-surge taxi companies you use every day like Yellow Cab, and even public transit! Find, hail and ride - all within Migo!
Migo is free to use - we don’t add any fees to your ride. We just help you pick the best one.
Riders have used Migo over 700,000 times - don’t miss out - join the party!
We show you all the options available to get you around town so you can find the best ride for you at that time. If surge/peak pricing has got you down, take public transit, a scooter a bike or a taxi. Migo makes hailing a taxi as easy as hailing an Uber or a Lyft. Need to cover a few blocks fast or maybe it’s a beautiful day? Migo shows you all the available bike options like Lime, Sobi or Biketown that will get you there for $1 or less! We even show you eBikes and electric scooters where they are available.
Migo shows the best ride options near you right now on a single screen.
• Rideshare and taxis are circles that come pick you up.
• Carshare vehicles and bikes are pins that you drive or ride yourself.
• Public transit options show up after you've added a destination and if total walk and wait time is less than 20 minutes.
DISCOVER AND COMPARE
It’s so easy to discover and compare your options.
• Enter a destination to get live pick up time and price estimates.
• Tap a partner on the search bar to check out the transport details and special information.
• Tap a pin for carshare or bike info.
• Fast filter by tapping the ride, car or bike icons to narrow your options.
You can hail a ride right from the app without needing 10 apps!
• Create an account in seconds to hail your favorite ride right from Migo.
• Already have an account with Lyft, Uber or others? You can easily connect them in the Migo Wallet and book right from the app.
• Pay in app for most rides, though some still require cash or credit in the car (don't worry, we'll tell you what you need to do before your ride).
• After your ride, enter ratings to help those around you find their perfect ride!
• There’s no charge to use Migo. You pay what you would normally pay.
We’re adding new transportation options all the time. If you haven’t heard of some of the options we’ve found for you, we’ve got ratings and reviews to help you choose. It’s fun to get around in new ways. We love to help people discover new transportation options.
Migo works throughout North America but we have great coverage in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto and Washington, DC.
We’re adding more cities and ride partners all the time so check the app to see what rides we have, but if there is something you really want to see email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @getmigo.
Scooters and Bikes! We hear you and we’re adding the partners you want. Check out the new scooter and bike options to help you zip around town.
We’re always adding more options and features so keep checking out the app to see what's new. We’ll get you there with rideshare, carshare, taxis, bikes, e-bikes, scooters, public transportation and more.
And if you’re enjoying Migo, please rate us in the App Store. We also love your feedback so use the option in the app settings menu or email email@example.com. We read every word and we’ll get back to you if you have any questions or concerns.
Migo – HailYes!
Ratings and Reviews
Compare time and price
Migo got me on my two key decision inputs when I choose my ride: price and time to pick up. Since I downloaded Migo I always open it first. It gives me a sense of control and I feel I got the best deal. I hope they can add Via and Juno soon for NYC.
I downloaded this app a few days ago but my first time actually ordering a ride from the app was yesterday tell me how the app said it was 9$ for a 10 minute ride it was a good deal so I ordered it, then I get a notification from my credit card that 18$ was taken out of my account by this app, so I wait 24 hours to see if my money was gonna be put back in my account and nothing happened. I got charged double but this app and I don’t recommend it.
Developer Response ,
Hi MarcT2020: We work hard to make sure our prices are accurate. We investigated and found only a single charge for $8.89 which matches the $9 estimate provided. It's possible that what you saw was a temporary hold by the ride partner (in this case Lyft) that's hopefully now been cleared. Please send us feedback directly from the Migo app or to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to discuss directly with you. Thank you!
Adding Gett and Via, especially Via for NYC riders would be great!!
Other than that I like the app so far
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.