XMind Cloud-Mindmapping and Brainstorming Thoughts
By XMind Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** FREE *****
Proudly presented by XMind Ltd.
XMind Cloud is a synchronization tool for XMind across devices. It provides mind mappers with easy access of mindmaps whenever they want.
• Dedicated to XMind mind mappers like you;
• Mind mapping to capture fast-waning thoughts;
• Mindmaps automatically saved and synchronized:
• Check for your mindmap state every time you leave your editing page;
• Sync to online server 2 seconds after your modification;
• Beautiful themes and templates:
• 8 themes and 9 templates provided;
• Themes can be changed during and after finishing editing
• Four common mind mapping structures:
• Mindmap, logic chart, tree chart and org chart are provided;
• Along with structures and themes, notes and concept maps can be created;
• Folders for mind mappers to organize mindmaps
• Jot down notes
• Visualize thoughts and concepts
• Read notes attached to mindmaps
• Organize every mindmap by folders according to their concepts
More functions to extend:
• Share your mindmaps to Dropbox, One Drive and Google Drive
• Preview and import mindmaps from other apps
• Submit thoughts and suggestions to improve mind mapping experiences in the in-app forum
As mind mapping is useful in capturing thoughts, this product is for both students and practitioners. By creating concept maps, mind mappers are able to organize information and to share graphics publicly.
Feedback and Support
If our dear mind mappers have got any problems to report, feel free to email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Fix bugs of failing to open certain files
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: XMind Ltd.
- © 2017 XMind Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.