By Lakehorn AG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your device into a temporary webcam/network camera and easily capture any event. Share your photos automatically to Twitter, Dropbox or other supported platforms.
- Define a daily time window when photos will be taken, or take photos continuously
- Time interval between photos can be 1 minute, or up to 12 hours
- Photo size can be adjusted from super tiny up to the full resolution of the built-in camera
- Square photos can also be taken
- Add a date/time stamp and an optional description
- Currently supports the following targets: Twitter, Dropbox, iCloud drive, FTP, and local photo storage. More targets are planned!
- Works on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Please note that your device needs to be running all the time to take pictures. It is not possible to access the camera from background / sleep!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Keep always the same filename (name can be specified)
- Take picture now
- Continuous / 24h mode
- Select front or back camera
- Prefix for filenames
- Twitter account can now be selected (if more than one account)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Lakehorn AG
- © 2017 Lakehorn AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.