ForTunes is the music analytics app for artists and producers worldwide.
Our engine tracks your music, delivering valuable insights on how your songs perform across a broad range of platforms. ForTunes is the fastest and most efficient data-tracking tool for creators, delivering metrics on Spotify playlists, blog posts, influencer uploads, audience growth and more.
If you're a creator, trying to dig deeper into the data your music creates online, the ForTunes App will definitely give you a head start. It's your music, your data.
Get ForTunes now! Many new features will be added soon. Limited free offer.
Here are some main features of the ForTunes app:
- A smart feed points you to the right information at the right time. The feed delivers an extensive amount of insights at your fingertips.
- Discover your biggest influencers.
- Never miss out on fan uploads like live videos, covers and remixes. We show you all of your music's uploads on one screen.
- We tell you where your music is playlisted on Spotify (more services to follow) and how the position of your track within a playlist changes over time.
- We teamed up with amazing Hype Machine to instantly let you know when your music is featured on blogs
- If you are using SubmitHub's amazing service, your campaign results are included in your activity feed
- After the first seven days, time modes will be activated
- See your audience grow over time
- Identify your biggest career achievements and discover future opportunities
- With this update you can now easily share your artist reports via e-mail or messenger services. Simply tap „Share Artist” on the Menu screen
- Minor bug fixes and improvements to the overall experience
Found a bug or just wanna say Hi? We’re always happy to hear from you: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Wack...There’s a serious bug in there that needs to be fixed
Almost everything worked fine until it said “Finished, Redirecting to the artist area” I kept pressing “continue” at the bottom and it won’t let me do anything. It keeps acting like I just zoomed in
I have always used spotify for artists to track how my artists are doing on that platform, but then I have to go to youtube and soundcloud to check on those platforms too. It’s nice that I can check almost all the stats on the same app. It is also super nice that I can see the actual feed of what others are doing with my music. Big plus there.
I will say that I wish they added apple music, spotify, and all the other *main* musical platforms to the plays and tracks tab. It definitely feels like a new app, that will slowly get better with updates, so lets hope you guys continue to get funding so you can continue to update the app and the visuals/functions/analytics.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.