FREE OFFLINE TEXAS HOLDEM POKER GAME, no internet required.
Become the World Poker Champion - play poker around the world in the most famous poker cities.
Poker World is brought to you by the makers of Governor of Poker. In this great offline poker game, you're battling and bluffing your way through several continents and famous poker cities. Ever played poker in Macau? Or visited the majestic Monaco casino? Or went all in in the Bellagio in Las Vegas? This is your chance. And you'll play poker with only one goal: to become the best poker player in the world.
In Poker World, you start your first poker tournament in the United States. By winning tournaments you progress and build up your reputation as a poker player. You will be able to join bigger and more exciting poker tournaments, get better poker sponsor deals and buy cool items to show off your poker status. And don’t be surprised if you get challenged by the best players in the world. You'll play heads-up poker against these World Top players and climb your way to the top.
TRY POKER WORLD - SINGLE PLAYER POKER FOR FREE, SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS AND BECOME THE WORLD’S BEST TEXAS HOLD'EM POKER PLAYER IN THIS GREAT OFFLINE POKER ADVENTURE!
Great game features:
- MORE THAN 30 HOURS of Texas Hold'em Poker play;
- OVER 60 POKER CITIES in the world where you can participate in challenging poker tournaments. Every tournament varies in buy-in, number of players and poker winnings;
- COLLECT STATUS SYMBOLS to build up your reputation in the poker scene and get access to certain tournaments;
- SIGN SPONSORSHIPS to earn more chips and tickets for special tournaments;
- WORLD TOP 10: beat all World Top players and win tickets for special tournaments;
- PLAY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: Poker offline, no internet connection required:
There is no internet connection required to play this great game. And one other big advantage: you don't have to wait for real world players like you do in live multiplayer poker. Slick, fast gameplay!
- THE BEST AND MOST FUN POKER AI IN THE WORLD
This poker engine is created to give you the best poker experience and the feeling you are playing against real players. We made the AI to ensure the game is great for both beginning poker players who are learning poker and experienced players. Refine your card tactics to match the style of your opponents! The offline players will play better in each new city and poker tournament!
- BIG FREE WELCOME PACKAGE: 20,000 free poker chips;
- MORE FREE CHIPS: Collect FREE chips every day with your daily bonus;
- EARN MORE CHIPS: Watch videos and earn free bonus poker chips in this poker paradise;
- GREAT HD GRAPHICS: The poker game is beautifully designed and includes HD poker graphics for a great poker experience.
Millions of poker players have already enjoyed our Governor of Poker games.
Play this very exciting Texas Hold'em poker game and prove you are the best poker player in the world. Press Install and download Poker World NOW.
- Added Auto Spin in Slots
- Updated the Blackjack betting interface
- Fixed several crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Simulation needs work
I appreciate that this poker app has tasteful, elegant graphics and photo-realistic avatars. However, after four months of play, I have come to the conclusion that this product does not (yet) employ fair game play algorithms nor random shuffle. For example, your simulated opponents will frequently go "all in" before the flop for hands they could not win without the turn or river. Low card and other junk hands that most players would fold become full house or straight draws that justify open bets. It is as though the outcome of each round is known and your simulated opponents bet accordingly. That is frustrating. Also tournaments seem rigged in your favor such that, unless you really botch your hands, you'll likely end up at the top so it's easier to advance to the next tournament. I hoped for an authentic experience in order to improve my betting game. If you just want to practice Texas Hold 'Em in a gorgeous environment and don't care strongly about authenticity, I would recommend this app. However I plan to look for another poker app that better simulates real game play.
There’s good news, and there’s...
I enjoy this game. It’s well-designed and fun to play (there’s a big But coming…read on). I’m a seasoned player, do not mind losing fairly, and play this game on my iPad at least 1-2 hours every day as a side diversion while working at my desk. I’ve achieved the #3 ranked player in “the world,” and have (eventually) won tournaments on nearly all continents.
But after playing for a couple months now, and spending some $100 in Real Money for additional chips (the pleasure has been worth it to me), I’ll soon be letting my $20 million bank play out and move on.
The honest reason is simple: the “house” (in this case the developer) uses shills, in the form of cartoon players, who make completely unrealistic bets having only one obvious purpose: to separate you from your money. No reasonable player ever goes All-In with the absurd frequency of these toon bozos; no real player ever bluffs that much or that foolishly. After all, cartoon players have nothing to lose. The end result, with frequent annoyance, takes away from the true enjoyment of this game when you know you’re being cheated by the house.
For beginners, this is a good and fun way to learn Texas Holdem, with beautiful graphics. But if you expect fair rules in the long term, find another version of the game. (To the developer: this isn’t a decent way to make money, folks. Offer honest players an honest game, and you’ll have loyal users like me stay all-in for the long haul.)
Not a free game. Here’s why
This game is not only free but in a sense a subscription service game. Here’s why
1. The ticket system.
In each region, there will be at least one city where you must pay a ticket to play, not the chips you’ve won. Tickets are cash only items. The way the game is designed, if you win a city (get gold) you can not play the city again. So eventually you are stuck in a situation where you can’t play any poker game unless you buy a ticket from the cash shop.
The response from the company to that will be there is a free daily challenge system where if you win 10 games, you get a ticket for free. Fair enough. Here’s the catch: you need to wait 4 hours in between each game so even if you are playing on the dot, you can’t play a real poker game (daily challenge is 1:1, not a tournament style) for 40 hours.
The game is designed to get you stuck where you have to pay cash to play any more.
2. The ads. The unskippable, long, video ads before every single game. I understand they need to play ads because the game is offered “free” notwithstanding my point above. But the sheer amount of as on this thing was unbelievable. I did pay the money to get rid of the ads - that is before I got stuck in the situation mentioned above with the ticket and ads don’t matter anymore since I can’t play a game without paying more money.
Good game, but terrible cash cow design.
- Youda Games Holding B.V.
- 281.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Youda Games Holding B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Chips Pack 04 $4.99
- Offer Pack 02 $1.99
- Super Spin Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.